iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » haven't been here in soooo long!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: haven't been here in soooo long!
Nick N
Senior Rewinder
Member # 2158

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Nick N   Email Nick N   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But I'm glad to say that my fave 80s movie which is of course Flashdance has inspired me to take a hip hop dance class...and I've been accepted to join the competitive team! I don't think I ever would have had the courage to take dance classes without Flashdance. Well nothing else exciting has happened, except I went to see Lion King on broadway last week for a field trip and it was great...i highly advise everyone to see it if they ever get the chance. anyway since i'm in high school now i really dont have time to go on my computer and mess around, but now I have made the time...I hope I can visit the site more cuz i miss all my 80s friends!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 100 | From: Vernon, New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see you Nick. If you happen to go to the Chiller Theater thing this year in New Jersey, cause I knew you did before, Joanna Cameron- who played the real Isis, and who I am friends with now, will be there this year. Let me know if you go, K...I know it isn't until October, but just so you know to look for her.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick N
Senior Rewinder
Member # 2158

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Nick N   Email Nick N   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i'll definitely be at the one in October...I go to every chiller theatre con, cuz I just have no life like that haha.
Posts: 100 | From: Vernon, New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ISIS:
Joanna Cameron- who played the real Isis, and who I am friends with now, will be there this year....

Errm maybe my memory is failing but didn't you just meet her at some convention that one time?

If this is the basis for friendship then I count Tom Hanks, Bill Paxton, Kevin Bacon, Steve Harris (Iron Maiden), Joe Elliot (Def Leppard) and a host of others as people I am friends with...

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Noms, she calls me on the phone all the time, and she invites me to her home in Hawaii every time, and we send each other stuff back and forth in the mail, and in emails. So, if that wasn't a basis for a friendship, then half the people that are my closest friends would not be my friends.

I consider Valley to be my best friend, and we haven't even meet...yet...but maybe soon we will, so some of the people I don't see that much I am closer to than people that I do see every day.

Joanna just called me Friday night actually- and that's how I know about her going to be at the Chiller Theater thing....

when Joe Elliot calls you, be sure to let us all know.

Also Joanna knew me before we even meet, I talked to her in emails before the event, and I didn't just spend 5 minutes with her, I spent the entire day, from 8am- to 9PM with her-and we went to dinner, and I spent the next day with her too. So, we did get to know each other pretty well, and she does consider me to be one of her few actual girl friends, so to me that is pretty awesome.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah man, she is actually mates with her, the real isis rings our Isis and stuff...honestly Noms...would I BS you????
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Oh, and I have the video tape of the news footage of when we were put on the news together, I sat with her all day and talked to fans of the show, and took picture for her for fans, and for her own pictures of the event, and the whole dinner is video taped. An we walked around together in between, she even gave me her purse to hold on to while she ran back up to the hotel room, and people asked if I was her daughter, so- [Razz]
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

yes and Sam Jones said hello to you on a video once...how do you ever manage to maintain your privacy living such a superstar lifestyle...

Noms [Cool]

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Here's a clip from the last email she sent me , before she called me:

YOU ARE ARE THE BEST I WILL CALL YOU

FRIDAY AM HAWAII HUGS FROM HAWAII

PJC

ANDIE

[Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

Thank you for clearing all that up...and I just thought you liked name dropping to impress people...I'm impressed... [Roll Eyes]

Noms [Cool]

Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Noms you are a wind up merchant...and you know it [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

I do my best [Wink]

Noms [Cool]

Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Noms I like Kevin Bacon, let me know the next time you guys hang out. Please open mouth Noms and insert foot, wait one foot wasn't big enough, insert other foot. [Razz]

Little Nick it is way cool that you made your return to the Rewind. [Cool]

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
That is so true Noms....I do have quite the social life:

-

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 -

Just so you know who is who...the bottom one is me:
 -

I know it is confusing... [Confused] [Confused] [Razz]

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Noms, maybe I could hook you up with Kevin Bacon- I have connections- [Wink] [Razz] [Wink]
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

Cool. A photo of Isis!!! Not like there's a hundred on the forums already...

Noms [Cool]

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Well..... now you can see how cool my house is too, on the Amityville Horror thread! [Razz]
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

ooh must make sure to avoid that thread...thanks for the warning... [Razz]

Noms [Cool]

Smayt Shatner
Rewind Shaft -Can u dig it?
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Smayt Shatner   Email Smayt Shatner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You just cant help it can ya? [Wink]
But she got ya big style this time dude. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1201 | From: under everyone's bed...watching and waiting. | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

Maybe, maybe not...

I'll be back...

Noms [Cool]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home