iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » NEW here

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NEW here
JohnCusackRocks
Rewind Curious
Member # 3929

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for JohnCusackRocks   Email JohnCusackRocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Everyone! I am new here, and I must say this board is quite a blast from the past. I am a HUGE John Cusack fan. I love the movies Better OFF Dead, One Crazy Summer, Sixteen Candles, Breakfast Club, St Elmos Fire, ETC ETC!!! Are there any other John Cusack fans here? Does anyone have any cool links pertaining to John? Let me know! Thanks so much....Nadine [Smile]
Posts: 3 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sfreak
Master Rewinder
Member # 3922

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sfreak   Email 80'sfreak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey babe
So glad I finally got ya here. Its nice to have someone I know on the board. I'm new to but so far everyone is so nice. I hope to meet a lot of new ppl and make some cool friends. Dont forget everyone to please come join my 80's yahoo group and please post whatever you have.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theawesome80s/?yguid=135090711

You know i will keep an eye out for john stuff for ya. laters

Brooke
xoxo

Posts: 111 | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Nadine!! Way cool to see another new person.

Brooke seems like a very Cool girl, so I am really glad you guys started posting!!

See ya around!!

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spooka Lupa   Author's Homepage   Email Spooka Lupa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the board! I like the movie "The Sure Thing." [Smile] Hope you have fun here!
Posts: 1830 | From: Land Under the Bed | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey thanks for the info Brooke--I have checked out your site and we definately need to get some members there to get things started. I look forward to chatting with you and others in the group!
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sfreak
Master Rewinder
Member # 3922

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sfreak   Email 80'sfreak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks so much jlp. So glad you joined. I hope we get more members soon. It could be a lot of fun with ppl in there talking up a storm. But thanks again for joining. Hope to talk to you again.
Posts: 111 | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Given the choice, Duckie would have been Luckie...
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey girls welcome to the rewind I m a HUGE john cusack fan my fav john films are the sure thing and say anything [Wink]
o as you are now an a member of the rewind would you like some star sprinkles or perhaps some jem star earrings or to adopt a care bear if so i m here to help you [Smile] enjoy and welcome [Wink]

Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sfreak
Master Rewinder
Member # 3922

Member Rated:
rainbow
I do I do!!!!! lol I love jem she is the best. And rainbow brite rocks my world. But jem is my fav. She is truly truly outragous!!!!! hehe

Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome JohnCusackRocks! My favorite Cusack classic is definitely Say Anything...

Though Better Off Dead is a close second. Hot Pursuit has its moments and Cusack is wonderful scene stealer in Class & Sixteen Candles.

Non-80's favorite would have to be Grosse Pointe Blank. Enjoy The Rewind.

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brode
Master Rewinder
Member # 3732

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brode   Author's Homepage   Email Brode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John Cusack does, in fact, rock. My favorite actor by far. My favorite movie he's done is still High Fidelity, and will continue to be for such a long time... it's just such a good look inside the male psyche.
Posts: 267 | From: Manitoba | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LONNIE
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3934

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for LONNIE   Email LONNIE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just rented the movie Say Anything again i love the overcoat look, by the way kick boxing is a popular sport
Posts: 91 | From: ohio | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JohnCusackRocks
Rewind Curious
Member # 3929

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for JohnCusackRocks   Email JohnCusackRocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! Thanks so much for the welcome everyone. I too LOVE High Fidelity. He is awesome in that movie. Of course I love Say Anything as well. The overcoat is totally hot. If he was outside my window...well I will just leave it to the imagination! lol!!!! [Big Grin] Hey John, if you are out there, you know where I live... [Razz] Nadine
Posts: 3 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cowboy10uk
Master Rewinder
Member # 117

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Cowboy10uk   Email Cowboy10uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Nadine, welcome to the party, well John Cusack, I have to say he has been in some very good movies, High Fidelity is great to chill out to, a darkened room double Jack, theres nothing better. However I have to say his all time great is Grosse Point Blank
which has to be in my all time top 10 films.

You enjoy yourself in this amazing site and hopefully we will see you back soon.

Posts: 158 | From: Hazzard County | Registered: Nov 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cowboy10uk
Master Rewinder
Member # 117

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Cowboy10uk   Email Cowboy10uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Just spent the evening watching High Fidelity in a darkened room and a BOTTLE of jack. You're right John Cusack ROCKS. Damn I'm drunk. But very very mellow. Thanks for reminding me how to relax.
Posts: 158 | From: Hazzard County | Registered: Nov 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home