iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » When is Fire with Fire going to be Released on DVD??!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: When is Fire with Fire going to be Released on DVD??!
Jazzy
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 3488

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Jazzy   Email Jazzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This Crap is Ridiculous! One of the Best Movies ever made in the 80's and it isnt out on DVD?! Yet Crap like Death wish 3 and 4 are? This is a Travesty! I am Just ****ed because I havent seen this movie in over 5 yrs and I love it so much. Joe and Lisa were the best Couple ever! Sexy and sweet. I just cant believe that they wouldnt put it out there. It deserves to be out just like Cant buy me love, and the Karate Kid are! Sheesh.

Oh and I saw Virgina Madsen at the Oscars on TV and she is still a true beauty.

DAMN the Powers that Be! I want FIRE WITH FIRE!

Oh and Sing also. Some people had the Nerve to be selling that movie for 60 Dollars! On Amazon. Com How dare they? I couldnt find it on Ebay, and believe me I tried.

Posts: 13 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe with the renewed popularity of Virginia Madsen maybe some of her older stuff will get revived onto DVD. I hope so, If I saw this one out there I would snatch it up in a heartbeat!
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet if Virginia won, we'd see a DVD 3 pack of Modern Girls, Fire With Fire and Electric Dreams, digitally remasted and complete with bonus features. [Roll Eyes] I'm being sarcastic...it just sucks that movie companies only do things when it's hot to do things or when they feel they can cash in.
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soulmurder
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 2625

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Soulmurder   Author's Homepage   Email Soulmurder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah...and what about classics like:
-Legend of Billy Jean
-The Wild Life
-Up the creek
&....much more !

also not released on dvd...such a shame !!

Posts: 15 | From: Belgium | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home