iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Movie of the Day--Midnight Madness

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Movie of the Day--Midnight Madness
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I can't believe I haven't covered this one yet, so here goes. This is an absolutely wonderful treasure hunt film. It stars David Naughton and Michael J. Fox. Several groups of college aged kids are sent out on a treasure hunt and try to prove who's team is the best. Just a film that can be watched over and over again and you never get tired of.

This is one of the 80s films that I would like to see be remade.

I remember first catching it on HBO in the 80s, like many of the ones that we have come to love, and I watched it every time that it was on.

Does anyone have any fond memories of this one?

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know i like this one J.

fagabeefe....

too funny!

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JimBrayFan
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3831

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for JimBrayFan   Author's Homepage   Email JimBrayFan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When Midnight Madness.. starts to get to you.. doesn't matter what you do.. doesn't matter what you say..you gotta play!
Posts: 90 | From: Long Island | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that song is catchy isn't it!
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JimBrayFan
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3831

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for JimBrayFan   Author's Homepage   Email JimBrayFan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ugh it hasn't left my mind this week at all.. will have to find my DVD and watch it again
Posts: 90 | From: Long Island | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
Chair E Point!
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
look between the 2 giant melons, wink wink.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AdventuresInGooniesitting
Master Rewinder
Member # 1882

- posted      Profile for AdventuresInGooniesitting         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've wanted to see this movie for awhile now, but can't find the DVD in any stores. (I guess I'll have to order it online) Is it like a mixture of Meatballs and Adventures in Babysitting, or am I way off? [Razz]
Posts: 269 | From: Dawson's Garage, I owe $5 | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
It is totally awesome. It is a scavenger hunt flick, let me know if you can find it.
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

A great movie, I remember watching it as a kid, and because of that I became obsessed with Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer. I had to have it when I was able to, and my brother and I sing the song when we look at it.

WE are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steffi301
Rewind Curious
Member # 3942

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Steffi301   Email Steffi301   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got my Midnight Madness dvd from amazon. The only thing I was disappointed with was there are no extras.
Posts: 3 | From: michigan | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lastdaysofrain
Master Rewinder
Member # 2542

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lastdaysofrain   Author's Homepage   Email Lastdaysofrain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was a kid I wore out VHS copies from two different rental places because I rented it and watched it so often.

Eddie Deezen's finest role.

Posts: 125 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually won this movie on E-bay a while ago, and ashamed to admit it's still sealed, will have to give it a whirl soon, I bought it mainly for MJ Fox last I remembered.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home