iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Just watched Mannequin this morning...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just watched Mannequin this morning...
stix33
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3861

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for stix33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember when that movie first came out...I watched it all the time. I decided to pull out my VHS and watch it again this morning, and can't believe I've waited so long to watch it again. Kim Catrall was SO young! I love the night guard and his dog Rambo, especially when Rambo gets hit by the sky kite and the guard puts a little bandage around his head! That movie is great!
Posts: 73 | From: Kansas. The O.Z. | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This really was a cute movie. I can't believe what a nerd that James Spader played in this one. Sorry to say the sequal wasn't as entertaining. I think that it was a good pairing of Andrew McCarthy and Kim Cattrall. This might be a good one that should get remade with oh let's say starring Kate Hudson and Ben Stiller.
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who would you get to play the role of HOLLYWOOD???
Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eddie Izzard............
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sourskittles
Rewinder
Member # 3870

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for sourskittles   Email sourskittles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would love a remake of mannequin...but i got to say that mannequin 2 was one of the worst movies ever made
Posts: 35 | From: Texas | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sourskittles
Rewinder
Member # 3870

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for sourskittles   Email sourskittles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RuPaul would be a good Hollywood
Posts: 35 | From: Texas | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rupaul and eddie izzard are good choices, but i actually like izzard.

and i also happen to like mannequin 2. i'm one of the few i guess.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesky
Rewinder
Member # 2958

- posted      Profile for bluesky   Author's Homepage   Email bluesky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh i love that movie does anyone know if its on dvd yet
Posts: 35 | From: california | Registered: Jul 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bluesky the answer is yes and at a good price if you like the movie:

Rewind Link

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bionic Bigfoot
Rewind Legend
Member # 2490

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bionic Bigfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have it on DVD! Love it!
If they did a remake, I would say...
Seth Green, Britney Murphy in the main roles and Chris Tucker as Hollywood!

Posts: 1708 | From: Dallas | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bionic Bigfoot
Rewind Legend
Member # 2490

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bionic Bigfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, instead of Murphy, how about Kristanna Loken! She would be an awesome manequin!
Seth Green could still be the nerd and Chris Tucker could play Hollywood.

Posts: 1708 | From: Dallas | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sfreak
Master Rewinder
Member # 3922

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sfreak   Email 80'sfreak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I so love that movie. I just bought it on dvd today. I remember watching that when I was a little girl. The second one sucked but the first one was great. I love kim and andrew paired up togother.

brooke
xoxo

Posts: 111 | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home