iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » 80s beauties

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 80s beauties
flashback80's
Rewinder
Member # 3735

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for flashback80's   Author's Homepage   Email flashback80's   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
these were the beauties of the 80s to me
diane franklin-last american virgin
catherine mary stewert-mischief
heather langenkamp-nightmare on elm st
amanda peterson-cant buy me love
michelle pfieffer-grease 2

what do you think and who are yours

Posts: 47 | From: sydney | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guido The Killer Pimp
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
michelle pfieffer-grease 2
quote:

She was my first crush!!!and i was only 6 the first time i saw grease 2 the song she sang i think it was called cool rider

catherine mary stewert-another fav of mine

I guess since you took most of mine i will add Traci Lords [Big Grin]

| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brode
Master Rewinder
Member # 3732

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brode   Author's Homepage   Email Brode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lea Thompson. The greatest.
Posts: 267 | From: Manitoba | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CT Chocie's Are:

Sherilyn Fenn

Samantha Fox

Deborah Foreman

Vanity

Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK -

Michelle Pfeiffer (but I'll choose her role in Into The Night over Grease 2)

Virginia Madsen in Electric Dreams

Mary Stuart Masterson - of course......

And as far as Lea Thompson goes - in truth, I think she looks better now than she did then.

Paul
Selling peeks at girl's underpants at 25 cents a go

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bionic Bigfoot
Rewind Legend
Member # 2490

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bionic Bigfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey CT...I like that...The Son OF Scarface!
I agree about the women you listed. But have you seen Samantha Fox now? Dude, she looks like she not only got hit by the ugly bus, but was drug a few blocks by it.

Posts: 1708 | From: Dallas | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deborah Foreman - Valley Girl

Elisabeth Shue - ****tail

Lea Thompson - All The Right Moves

Catherine Mary Stewart - Night Of The Comet

Heather Graham - License To Drive

Lucinda ****ey - Breakin'

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richie
Master Rewinder
Member # 3527

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Richie   Email Richie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amanda Peterson--SO PRETTY (what ever happened to her)

Virginia Madsen--A GODDESS

Mary Stuart Masterson--TOMBOY-ISH HOT HOT HOT

Posts: 248 | Registered: Nov 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Gassko
Rewind Curious
Member # 3851

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Rick Gassko   Email Rick Gassko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michelle Johnson - Blame it on Rio
Phoebe Cates - Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Shannon Tweed - Hot Dog...the movie

Posts: 4 | From: Barcelona, Catalonia | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
madeline stowe - a real woman!!!

phoebe cates - girl next door for me.

Lori Loughlin - sassy and level headed

meredith salenger - OMG!

and my all time fav - jaclyn Smith - (whimper)

Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lysette Anthony - I defy anyone to name a hotter blonde in the 80's than Lysette. though she didn't have much of a career until the early 90's..She still was a mega-smokin' babe regardless.

She's probably most recognizable for the slueth of music videos she was featured in back in the 80's. which include:

Bryan Adams - Summer of '69 & Heaven
Depeche mode - I Feel You
Rainbow - Street of Dreams

-

[ 15. July 2010, 11:00: Message edited by: Pyromantic ]

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oneyedwilly.. how did I leave Lori Loughlin off of my original list from 2005? really 5 years ago?
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Lori... it's a dream!"

When will we get avatars?!

I will never join Friendface. Yet I really want to visit Cathy's page!

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Valley:
oneyedwilly.. how did I leave Lori Loughlin off of my original list from 2005? really 5 years ago?

i have now lost all respect for you valley (shakes head in disgust)
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jordi
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 8152

1 Update

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jordi   Email jordi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my favorites:
Lori Loughlin (Secret Admirer)

And who can doubt it:
Phoebe Cates (Gremlins)

And i can't believe nobody mentioned her:

Daphne Zuniga (The Sure Thing)

Posts: 15 | From: Kobe, Japan | Registered: Aug 2009 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jennifer Beals in Flashdance
Kelly LeBrock in Weird Science and Woman In Red
Elisabeth Shue in The Karate Kid
Carol Burnette in Annie
Dustin hoffman in Tootsie

* OK...scrap the last two...but SWING...to the first three!

Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home