iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » 13 going on 30

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 13 going on 30
I used to fancy Molly Ringwald
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1884

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for I used to fancy Molly Ringwald   Email I used to fancy Molly Ringwald   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A movie I picked more for my wife as she wanted to see it, but I have to say I really enjoyed it. It was a real throwback to 80s classics like Big and Vice Versa....has some 80s retro thrown in as well.

I was really impressed with Jennifer Garner, never heard of her before but I thought she was superb in the movie. funny,sexy and played the 13yr old very well.....I will certainly look out for her movies in the future.

certainly an actress to keep a look out for.

Posts: 67 | From: London,Uk | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jules
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2627

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jules   Email Jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did not think that this movie was going to be that good, but I watched it anyway. It really suprised me, because Jennifer Garner actually did a good job in this. It was a happy feel good movie. The guy that played her boyfriend when she grew up did a good job, too. They made a good pair.
Posts: 944 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Given the choice, Duckie would have been Luckie...
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it was a really good movie. I have the movie and the soundtrack and I love them both [Wink]
Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I used to fancy Molly Ringwald
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1884

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for I used to fancy Molly Ringwald   Email I used to fancy Molly Ringwald   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jules:
I did not think that this movie was going to be that good, but I watched it anyway. It really suprised me, because Jennifer Garner actually did a good job in this. It was a happy feel good movie. The guy that played her boyfriend when she grew up did a good job, too. They made a good pair.

yes, I have to say her boyfriend was really good in it as well. The only downside was my fellow brit who played her boss(forget his name but I think he played Golam in Lord Of The Rings....but that was a minor problem....very good movie
Posts: 67 | From: London,Uk | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bionic Bigfoot
Rewind Legend
Member # 2490

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bionic Bigfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Jennifer Garner. I never miss an episode of Alias! I was watching Daredevil again tonight just to see her and her sweet moves.
I really enjoyed 13 Going On 30 too.

Posts: 1708 | From: Dallas | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wasn't expecting much, but a good fun movie. The 80's dance sequence was nice.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my wife's favs...so I've seen it several times. Shamefully...I like this one...and many other girly movies [Wink]
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My stepdaughter loves this movie..So I've seen it a few times..can't say it's among any of my favs though.
Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home