iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Good but "unknown" movies... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Good but "unknown" movies...
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a few from the 80s,90s,2000s

-

Grandmother's house aka grandma's house
The zoo gang
Just write
Roadhouse 66
Cross country
Scream for help
8 days a week
Blood creek

-

Blood relations
Heaven's burning
Bad manners aka growing pains
Let's get harry
The hazing aka dead scared
Big bad wolf
Siege

-

The sleeping car
Certain fury
Stag night
Enemy territory
Young warriors
Mirage
Born american aka artic heat

-

Ftw
Night visitor
Out of control
Angel town
Death vengeance
Savage dawn
Blood link aka the link
Rescue me

-

Courage aka raw courage
Stand alone
Street hero
a house in the hills
shallow grave (1987)
love at stake.

[ 29. March 2015, 06:09: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And a few more what I think are good but quite obscure titles,again from 80s,90s,2000s

-

Stark raving mad
Trpper county war
Hellhole
Shadow of death aka the destroyer

-

Shaker run
Mortal passions
Taking of Beverley hills
Brother's in arms
The power

-

Monster man
Double exposure
All american murder
Campfire tales

-

The killing hour
Warning sign
Twice dead
Octavia

-

Opposing force aka hell camp
The sender
Impulse
Rain killer

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
here's a few more random horror/thriller's (from various decades) that are relatively unknown but in my oppinion well worth a watch!

-

100 feet from 2008 starring famke janssen,michael pare and is directed by eric red (cohen & tate,bad moon).

-

daft but fun 1990 killer baboon flick - shakma which features a pretty decent cast including the late great roddy mcdowall.

-

the wind aka edge of terror from 1986 starring meg foster,wings hauser,david mcCallum,steve railsback and directed by nico mastorakis and filmed on location on one of the many greek islands.

great hans zimmer score as well!

-

learning curve from 1998 which is more of a very dark natured drama than a horror about a supply teacher who has had enough of his misbehaving pupils so abducts them,strips them and throws them in a cage.

after that it's a fight for survival as the kids not only have to put up with the blistering texas heat but the cages have electric fences all the way around them.

plus worse still if they don't learn they don't eat!

great little low budget 90s drama.

aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I´ve seen 100 Feet and The Wind. Both pretty good horror films.
Posts: 7055 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
And a few more what I think are good but fairly unknown titles from the 80s,90s.

-

hearts and armour (1983)

fun 1983 italian sword and sorcery fantasy that stars barbara de rossi and tanya roberts.

not seen this for years but remember quite enjoying it,from what i've read it was originally shot as a 4 hour mini series but then edited down to 98 minutes.

https://youtu.be/yboqC4SXbug - fan made hearts and armour trailer.

-

handgun aka deep in the heart (1984)

this is another one you don't hear mentioned to often which is a pity as it's a pretty decent rape revenge flick with a really great central performance from karen young and some pretty tense moments throughout.

https://youtu.be/xqwc-G5kOJw - handgun (1984) trailer.

-

pin (1988)

really good horror thriller from 1988 featuring terry o'quinn from tv's lost and the brilliant 1987 horror/thriller - the stepfather.

https://youtu.be/um9rXGoMTv8 - pin (1988) trailer.

-

fifty/fifty (1992)

very enjoyable action adventure from 1992 that i would say is not quite as obscure as some of the other titles but i would still bet not to many people know about it - fifty/fifty staring peter weller and airplane's robert hays.

a lot of fun this one and directed by charles martin smith who starred in american graffiti and the untouchables and also directed the awesome 1986 horror trick or treat.

https://youtu.be/FiuVYf1YDd8 - fifty/fifty trailer(1992).

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home