iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Daryl Hannah's missing fingertip...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Daryl Hannah's missing fingertip...
The Horned King
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2691

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Horned King   Author's Homepage   Email The Horned King   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never knew till last year that the lovely actress was missing part of her left index finger.

She said she got it stuck in the pulley of a well when she was three.

Owwwwwwch!!

Posts: 974 | From: Mel's Diner | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Horned King
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2691

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Horned King   Author's Homepage   Email The Horned King   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe I have posted this topic before...

Deja vu, man.

Tony Iommi of Black Sabbath has used prosthetic tips to play guitar, ever since he accidentally cut his right fingertips off in a sheet metal slicer.

Posts: 974 | From: Mel's Diner | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Horned King
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2691

Member Rated:
Martin Sheen has a gimpy arm that's a little shorter than the other & can't bend at the shoulder quite as well as the average arm.

Sheen is the man!

Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spooka Lupa   Author's Homepage   Email Spooka Lupa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I didn't know that! That's neat (I mean, y'know, not necessarily good that they lost their fingers or anything.).
Posts: 1830 | From: Land Under the Bed | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow I didn't know that about either one of them. Does anyone know anything else weird like that about anyone else. I know that Eric Roberts has a funky middle finger on one of his hands. It is bent really funny.
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are 5 interesting facts.

1. Danny Glover has 11 toes.

2. Calista Flockhart can fit her body through a tennis raquet without the strings.

3. Debra Winger holds the unofficial record for above ground breathe-holding.

4. Curtis Armstrong suffers from Ondine's curse.

5. None of these are true.

Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stitch groover:
Here are 5 interesting facts.

1. Danny Glover has 11 toes.

2. Calista Flockhart can fit her body through a tennis raquet without the strings.

3. Debra Winger holds the unofficial record for above ground breathe-holding.

4. Curtis Armstrong suffers from Ondine's curse.

5. None of these are true.

I'd seriously question #2 (and therefore #5 as well).......
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smayt Shatner
Rewind Shaft -Can u dig it?
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Smayt Shatner   Email Smayt Shatner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its actually the holes in a collander.
Plus the Legend that is Harrison can fold her neatly into his wallet.

Posts: 1201 | From: under everyone's bed...watching and waiting. | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marilyn Monroe had eleven toes.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Horned King
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2691

Member Rated:
Jamie Lee Curtis... hermaphrodite?
Canyoudigit.
Rewind Guru
Member # 2703

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Canyoudigit.   Email Canyoudigit.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kevin Bacon is missing good looks, sex symbol my booty.
Posts: 515 | From: Protector of the 80's Ladies. | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah...I heard that Jamie Lee Curtis Urban Legend.
How can we find out if it's true?

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
...does anyone know the female wrestler Chyna?
Once a man? Hemaphrodite? Or just the worst thing that can happen on steroids?
Go to www.awfulplasticsurgery.com and check the message board for SCARY CELEBRITIES.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home