iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » two movies?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: two movies?
cretelou
Rewind Curious
Member # 3762

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for cretelou         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First movie,
I believe it was in the 80s. A human is fighting in an arena in space and he fights a beast like creature. At some point in the movie a woman, who I think is the leader of the tournament, tries to poison him so he will lose?

Second movie,
This is a comedy from the 80s where a teen finds a lamp that has a genie or something that grants him wishes. One of the wishes makes him tiny and he gets stuck in a girls panties. The girl then has an orgasm in class because he is trying to scratch his way out. It is quite humorous but I cannot remember the name.

Help on either would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First film is Arena, only available on VHS or laserdisc.

Could the 2nd film be Getting Lucky?

Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home