iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » help with an actress

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: help with an actress
flashback80's
Rewinder
Member # 3735

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for flashback80's   Author's Homepage   Email flashback80's   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im looking 4 actress from 1984 movie the wild life
in the movie the army obsessed teen liked her but she had a boyfriend but she liked him too
she had long blonde hair and dentel braces
ive tried imbd but there is no name i dont think
her name is said in the flick

any info would be helpful thanks

Posts: 47 | From: sydney | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SpecialK
Master Rewinder
Member # 2152

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for SpecialK   Email SpecialK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't seen this movie so I don't know what that girl's name was in the film. There is a review here on Rewind for it. I also tried doing a search on "The Wild Life" on IMDB and this didn't even come up. I had to go through Eric Stoltz to find the IMDB entry for it. They actually have a long cast list. You not sure what her name is?

"The Wild Life" (1984)

Posts: 221 | From: Northern Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe she played Donna in The Wild Life. Her name is Susan Blackstone or Susan Rinell. She also appeared in 3 episodes of The Facts of Life and at least one episode of Silver Spoons.
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what, I'm really confused. I just watched the movie and in the one scene the punk kid says to the girl you are referring, "Come on Brenda, get in the car." On the IMDB, they list Brenda as Jennifer White. I did a Google search on her and the only thing I could find was that she was on the 1983 Season of You Can't Do That On Television. However, it lists other acting credits that go back to 1959 and there's no way she was alive then. I think they mixed up some info. I'm not sure if she's Jennifer or Susan. Good luck! [Confused]
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flashback80's
Rewinder
Member # 3735

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for flashback80's   Author's Homepage   Email flashback80's   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i thought the same thing that jennifer white couldn't be her she was too old when saw it imbd
but thankyou 4 help

can anyone suggest another way of finding out
who she is
thankyou

Posts: 47 | From: sydney | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Canyoudigit.
Rewind Guru
Member # 2703

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Canyoudigit.   Email Canyoudigit.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Google?
Internet Movie Database?

Always the first two i try, good luck Flashback, and please remember to comeback.

Posts: 515 | From: Protector of the 80's Ladies. | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i tried finding out who this chick was a while back, and i was confused too. she's a cutie in wild life. i think i will be watching this one again soon.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Member # 679

Member Rated:
You're right Ronnie, she is a cutie and she looks so familiar...I really think she has to be Susan Blackstone because I swear I've seen her on tv sitcoms. I love The Wild Life. Awesome movie. I wish I worked at a place like Fashion Dynasty back in the 80's [Smile] !! But one question, what was up with Rick Morranis? [Big Grin]
flashback80's
Rewinder
Member # 3735

Member Rated:
thanks i will try hiring movies that have actresses im glad to see other people liked her too she was pretty cute

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home