iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Who's your favorite witch of Eastwick?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who's your favorite witch of Eastwick?
Giancarlo
Master Rewinder
Member # 2774

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Giancarlo   Email Giancarlo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who's your favorite among Cher,Michelle Pfeiffer and Susan Sarandon?
Posts: 119 | From: ITALY | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CHER....I have said before I like Cher. I liked her on the Sonny and Cher Show, I like her movies like Moonstruck and Suspect and I like some of her music, the song I like the most that she sings is Heart of Stone.

Also, she did do :"I got you Babe" with Sonny, and it turned in to kind of a theme song for Groundhog's Day, so Cher is pretty cool.

Michelle, I can't even think of one movie that I actually liked her in...except Frankie and Johnny-that is my favorite role she was did, and I sort of liked What Lies Beneath.

Susan hasn't really done much I liked her in either except The Client.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Giancarlo - long time no read.

My fave in the film was Cher, she was "sassy".
I must credit "Witches" for my love of the cello, it is a very sensual instrument, for obvious reasons when you see Susan Sarandon playing it with encouragement from Jack Nicholson.

Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have got to say I love the boldness of CHER, I had read somewhere that Susan Sarandon had initially wanted to play the part of Alexandra and did not want to play the meek Jane.

They were all excellent in their own right!!!! I have to say that I love to watch that one anytime that it is on. I love the little town that the film is set in, everything looked so colonial. I also like the visual effects of the film especially when Jack is trying to make it back to the girls and is flying all over the road. It actually looks natural with him flying around hanging out of the car!

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home