iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » The Snowball Express

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Snowball Express
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This isn't an 80's movie, but it is a classic Disney movie, and I was going through my movies digging out Xmas ones to watch all day tomorrow, that were "family" oriented...and I mentioned it here before, but because it is a good time of year to watch this movie, I am mentioning it again. This movie is based on my Uncle-and his family's life, and his Mom wrote the book, and Walt Disney bought the rights to it-and made the movie, and it is based on their life of owning and running ski resorts all over Canada and Vermont. Johnny Whitaker plays my Uncle in the movie. It is a nice family movie. Dean Jones is in it, and Keenan Wynn. Has anyone else ever seen it??
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
89power
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 3601

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for 89power         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, my fiance loves it. He use to watch it when he was little. We looked for it on DVD for a long time and finally found it. I had never seen it before.
It is really cute! [Smile]
I like the snowmobile race at the end.
That's pretty neat that you are related to the main charracter!

Posts: 19 | From: Northwest, IN | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the Rewind 89Power!!

I just got it a few years ago on DVD too.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
89power
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 3601

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for 89power         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the welcome!!
Posts: 19 | From: Northwest, IN | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home