iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Name of a Film

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Name of a Film
matt-gtst
Rewind Curious
Member # 3612

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for matt-gtst   Email matt-gtst   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All,

I'm a newbie, but really hoping someone will be able to answer this...it's really starting to bug me.

I'm trying to name an 80's film that featured the title song "Imagination - by Belouis Some".

It had a group of kids trying to solve a mystery with a little green dude dressed as a butler. They all drove round in a Hearse if i remember correctly.

I know this is a bit of a brain teaser, so for all you 80's film gurus out there...

PLEASE HELP ME PUT MY MIND @ PEACE [Smile]

Posts: 3 | From: Hertfordshire | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

After Checking the IMDB, you movie you are looking for does not have that song in the beginning. Please make sure you have the right song, because the only movie that has Belious Some is Pretty In Pink.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matt-gtst
Rewind Curious
Member # 3612

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for matt-gtst   Email matt-gtst   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks,

I've just been told it was at the end of the movie. I too also checked IMDB. but hadn't any joy. I'll keep checking

Cheers Matt

Posts: 3 | From: Hertfordshire | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matt-gtst
Rewind Curious
Member # 3612

Rate Member
Thanks,

I've just been told it was at the end of the movie. I too also checked IMDB. but hadn't any joy. I'll keep checking. But it definatly had the song Imagination in it. Unless someone else covered it. Though i don't think so

Cheers Matt

jamesinbolton
Rewind Curious
Member # 3761

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for jamesinbolton   Email jamesinbolton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember the movie, I actually had a promotional poster for it when I was a kid, although no idea where it is now, watched the movie when it came out, all I really remember about it is that the butler was called lewis! Let me know if you find out any more!
Posts: 1 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The film is 'Ghost Chase' aka 'Hollywood Monster':

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093201/

I recall when it was advertised over here 'Imagination' was the song that played during the ad.

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home