iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » what's the name of this movie?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what's the name of this movie?
Bnlfan2112
Rewind Curious
Member # 81

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Bnlfan2112   Email Bnlfan2112   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm desperately looking for the name of this classic 80's movie. It involves a boy and a girl who are given a video game that has secret codes or something on it. The guys looking for the game chase them throughout the city to get it. The boy has a imaginery friend, Jack. The boy is the only one who can see him. Jack is from the video game. Can anyone help.
~Courtney

Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
tbird89
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1164

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for tbird89   Email tbird89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It took me a good while to think of the name of the movie you described, but I think I got it. The name of the movie you want is Cloak and Dagger. Follow this link to see if it's the movie you were talking about.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1558870179

Posts: 51 | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Bnlfan2112
Rewind Curious
Member # 81

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Bnlfan2112   Email Bnlfan2112   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YEAH!! That's definitely the movie i'm talking about. You Rawk!!
Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
carebearstare
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 658

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for carebearstare   Email carebearstare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cloak and Dagger is such a classic - I have it on tape from way back when. It stars Henry Thomas, the boy from ET and a little known movie called Misunderstood.

The secret codes on the video game are only attainable if the player reaches the last level of the game with a certain score. The codes are for the Defense Department for a new jet or something - shows you how realistic it is. At one point in the movie, the boy is at the Alamo (no lie!) and befriends an old couple who he thinks might help him. Then he notices that the old woman is missing two fingers on her left hand...just like the "contact" that he heard one of the baddies talk about! Uh-oh! Run, Henry Thomas, run!

Posts: 29 | From: NY USA | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home