iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Fright Night

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fright Night
TNUC
Master Rewinder
Member # 3594

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TNUC   Author's Homepage   Email TNUC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For people that love this movie, does anyone know where I could find the instrumental guitar song with the screaming guitar solo thats featured in all the sex scenes with Jerry Dandridge (the head vamp)? Theres no soundtrack to the film, and i've been trying to find this song for a while now, its damn good.
anyone?
thanks

Posts: 193 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Canyoudigit.
Rewind Guru
Member # 2703

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Canyoudigit.   Email Canyoudigit.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a soundtrack,whats on it i haven't a clue.

The Wizard is all knowing about such matters(he has two Howard The Duck Sound tracks)

Posts: 515 | From: Protector of the 80's Ladies. | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNUC
Master Rewinder
Member # 3594

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TNUC   Author's Homepage   Email TNUC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who is The Wizard?
Posts: 193 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wizard is a member of this board.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
89power
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 3601

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for 89power         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too like the music from the movie.
That's how I actually found this site, looking for the soundtrack.
The part when Jerry has a pretty girl in the window, taking her clothes off, while Charlie is looking at them from his window. When Jerry is just about to bite the girl's neck, he realizes that Charlie is watching and shuts the shade. I like the guitar riff there. [Big Grin]
In this site at the end of the info for fright night it gives a name of a guy who did most of the music for the movie. I can't remeber the name.
I found the soundtrack on e-bay but haven't bought it.
I really want to know the name of the song, when Jerry is dancing with Amy at the club. Do you know which song it is? [Confused]

Posts: 19 | From: Northwest, IN | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
89power
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 3601

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for 89power         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A: I anwsered my own question! [Smile]
But if anybody else wants to know that name of
the song, it is
"Good man in a bad time" - Ian Hunter

Posts: 19 | From: Northwest, IN | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home