iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » horror movie of the night Sleepaway Camp 2

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: horror movie of the night Sleepaway Camp 2
rhodes
Ace Rewinder
Member # 3293

- posted      Profile for rhodes   Email rhodes       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People, LISTEN TO ME, this movie rocks serious ***!!! If you've seen the first one and were genuinely disturbed as i was, then you will not be disappointed as the second one completely blows the first one out of the water!!! And it wasn't just the fact that i watched this one after the horrendous Slumber Party Massacre 4, Anyway, i was rolling with laughter as Angela took out her frustrations on the unwitting members of the camp and their raging hormones. Before I get into why this movie is a MUST RENT, a brief plot synopsis:

Angela, our beloved freak from the first film, is all grown up now and has somehow gotten onto the counselor staff at a summer camp that is naturally stocked full of horny, ready to **** teenagers and prepubescent little *******s, equally as horny and willing to take photos of their older peers in action!! Basically, terror ensues as Angela one by one eliminates these hormone fueled punks until the final survivor must take her on one on one in a final bout for survival!!

Now for the part that matters: THIS MOVIE IS SIMPLY AWESOME!!! No ****, people, the kills in this movie are funny as hell and you will rewind each one of them at least once as Angela uses every means at her disposal to restore moral order to the camp. Her graceful presence is enough to fill the cabin with silence as she breaks up the heathen panty raids with the cold stare of moral justice. When the teenagers are less than receptive to her discipline, she takes more draconian methods, like power drilling a young tart in the temple, or ramrodding anouther slut into an old outhouse ****ter!! This scene is probably one of the best in the movie and watching her make the girl describe what is down there (namely ****, ****, and leeches) is a treat to watch again and again!! There are countless other scenes, such as the decapitation of the arresting sheriff's son from the first one...it is truly awesome!!! And if that's not enough for you ungrateful *******s, General Gogol from the James Bond films is actually the director of the camp....NOW HOW ****ING AWESOME IS THAT? This movie has it all: titties, awesome 80s music, and kick *** funny kills!!!

Now for a special tribute to Angela straight from the desk of RHODES heart...Angela....This is hard for a master of the Ancient Order of Kwangtung Fist to say, but here goes...Baby, I'm in love with you!!! All those people in that bad camp just didn't understand the true woman you are...but rhodes does baby. With every kill that you performed, the more I fell for you. Come on Angela, give THE CAPTAIN a chance. Pamela Springsteen, you are a hot and sexy babe that RHODES truly feels a KI connection with. That night I dreamed of you chasing me through the dojo with a large hatchet....but you didn't kill me....naw baby, you dropped your hatchet and then ripped off my gi pants with a buzzsaw, and let Big Daddy RHODES give you a taste of the Sweet . It was poetry, Angela, written in the juices of upon your bearded easel. I haven't been more moved since Jackson from Bloodsport recovered from his coma and I finally achieved the power of the kung fu action grip!!! Seriously, Pamela Springsteen, if you are out there or somebody who knows her personally is, email me....

CAPTAIN RHODES [Karate Kid]

Posts: 434 | From: nevada | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanRayGTO
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 3562

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for VanRayGTO   Email VanRayGTO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sleepaway Camp 2 is one the most fun movies you will ever see in your life. Rhodes said it best: this movie rocks!
Posts: 20 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I lean a little towards SLEEPAWAY CAMp 1 but I will give 2 it's props. It was pretty damn funny.
Part 3 stinks and Part 4 was never even finished.
By the way...they are now working on a NEW Part four.

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home