iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » What movies have you recently purchased? (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  28  29  30   
Author Topic: What movies have you recently purchased?
80'sfreak
Master Rewinder
Member # 3922

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sfreak   Email 80'sfreak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been going movie crazy lately. I've been speding way to much so next month I can't buy a thing. But here's what I've gotten so far

80's and 90's dvds
just one of the guys
splatter university
license to drive
cheerleader camp
hardbodies 1&2
return to horror high
fright night
my bloody valentine
fraternity vacation
screwballs
the stuff
night of the comet
student bodies
monster squad
parenthood
death becomes her
night of the creeps
sleepaway camp boxset
private school
maid to order
vhs's
hot moves
the princess academy
where the boys are '84
slaughter high
round trip to heaven
spring break

Thats it for right now. I have also been buying lots of 80's soundtracks. I really need to stop spending so much lol

Posts: 111 | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr getz
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 4338

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for mr getz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
children of the corn box set
maniac cop 1
dog day afternoon

Posts: 13 | From: bath | Registered: Oct 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brandon777
Master Rewinder
Member # 4014

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brandon777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 80'sfreak:
I have been going movie crazy lately. I've been speding way to much so next month I can't buy a thing. But here's what I've gotten so far

80's and 90's dvds
just one of the guys
splatter university
license to drive
cheerleader camp
hardbodies 1&2

Where did you find Hardbodies on DVD? Did they finally release it?
Posts: 239 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sfreak
Master Rewinder
Member # 3922

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sfreak   Email 80'sfreak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi
I found only one copy for sale on ebay from some guy who specializes in selling rare hard to find movies on dvd. If I see it back up again on ebay I will let you know.

Posts: 111 | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mane1980   Author's Homepage   Email Mane1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just bought:

Real Genius
Out of Africa
Playing for Keeps
Love Actually
Jane Asuten's Emma (The BBC Version with Kate Beckinsale)
Somewhere in Time
Jane Austen's Persuasion (BBC Production)

[ 03. November 2005, 15:45: Message edited by: Mane1980 ]

Posts: 631 | From: From Out of this World | Registered: Jul 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brandon777
Master Rewinder
Member # 4014

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brandon777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just bought Hardbodies on VHS. I backed it up to dvd. I also bought The Passion of the Christ and Star Wars Episode III on dvd.
Posts: 239 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Given the choice, Duckie would have been Luckie...
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ijust got my bodyguard
alvin and the chipmunks christmas
I want a dog for christmas charlie brown

Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mane1980   Author's Homepage   Email Mane1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought today Night Shift.
Posts: 631 | From: From Out of this World | Registered: Jul 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eightieschick
Rewind Guru
Member # 4385

- posted      Profile for eightieschick   Email eightieschick       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought Less Than Zero for $5.50 at Walmart in the dump bin. I'm sure there are a lot of others that you guys and gals might like in their dump bin. I bought a copy for my friend too, since she loves Andrew and Robert. Anyone else find any good deals anywhere?
Posts: 713 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TresFoxy
Rewind Maestro
Member # 542

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TresFoxy   Email TresFoxy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I won my e-bay movie Aladdin (1986) with Bud Spencer. It was the one movie we would always rent from the video store as a kid. I also got the Chimpmunk Adventure and Wee Sing Video "Grandpa's magical toy chest". I say I am buying them for my future children but really I just want to relive my childhood! [Big Grin]
Posts: 808 | From: MI, USA | Registered: Feb 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
Just purchased the Jane Austen Collection.
raggedyman
Master Rewinder
Member # 4065

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for raggedyman   Email raggedyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just picked up THE DESCENT and WAR OF THE WORLDS
Posts: 241 | From: London, England | Registered: Apr 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got a triple pack of Nightmare on Elm St 1 2 and 3.

On my trip to Melbourne I bought a few box sets as well -

Golden Girls Season 1 and 2
Muppets Season 1
Charmed Season 2
Chocky Season 1 (the Poms on the Rewind will know this one). I could have got Chocky's Children but passed it up, now I wish I'd picked it up.

Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brandon777
Master Rewinder
Member # 4014

Member Rated:
I just bought the Harry Potter box set. I'm about to pick up Tales From the Crypt seasons and Fraggle Rock season 1.
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK now the fun part is trying to remember all I bought in the last four months. I'll give it a try
some I might have already had.

American Psycho Killer Collectors Edition
American Beauty Awards Edition
Beavis and Butt-Head Volume 1 The Mike Judge Collection
The Day The Earth Stood Still
Dawn of the Dead 2004 Unrated Directors Cut
Donnie Darko
Four Rooms
From Dusk Till Dawn
Godfather
Godfather 2
Killing Zoe
Monty Python and the Holy Grail Special Edition
Over The Edge
Scarface Two Disc Anniversary Edition
Shaun of the Dead
Sin City
Team America World Police Special Collector's Edition
The Usual Suspects Special edition
The Warriors Ultimate Director's Cut
AC/DC Family Jewels
Iron Maiden Visions of the Beast
Motley Crue Greatest Video Hits
Motley Crue Carnival of Sins

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mouse Avenger
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4406

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Mouse Avenger   Author's Homepage   Email The Mouse Avenger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The Great Mouse Detective" on DVD.

And that's pretty much it until Christmas...hopefully I'll get "Hey, Arnold! The Movie" then. [Smile]

Posts: 1057 | From: With my mouse pals on Baker Street | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mouse Avenger
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4406

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Mouse Avenger   Author's Homepage   Email The Mouse Avenger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TresFoxy:
Well I won my e-bay movie Aladdin (1986) with Bud Spencer. It was the one movie we would always rent from the video store as a kid. I also got the Chimpmunk Adventure and Wee Sing Video "Grandpa's magical toy chest". I say I am buying them for my future children but really I just want to relive my childhood! [Big Grin]

OMG, I LOOOOOOVE all those movies! I'm dying to buy them myself! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1057 | From: With my mouse pals on Baker Street | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brandon777
Master Rewinder
Member # 4014

Member Rated:
I just bought:

War of the Worlds
Caddyshack
The Villain
Creepshow 2

[ 01. December 2005, 18:06: Message edited by: Brandon777 ]

Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
I just bought:

Blade Runner (Director's Cut)
All the Right Moves
The Outsiders
(Wal-Mart is selling them for 3.44 and 3.88)

eightieschick
Rewind Guru
Member # 4385

- posted      Profile for eightieschick   Email eightieschick       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mane1980:
I just bought:

All the Right Moves
The Outsiders

Mane- did you watch The Outsiders yet? Were there any special features on the DVD, like deleted scenes, or commentary from actors or director, etc.?
Thanks

Posts: 713 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just bought Electric Dreams on VHS. I've never seen it but I've heard so many things about it. I can't wait!! Yay for computers!! HA! [Razz]
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool about Electric Dreams, it's a hard one to get.

Just got these on DVD:

Summer School
Cherry 2000

Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by eightieschick:
quote:
Originally posted by Mane1980:
I just bought:

All the Right Moves
The Outsiders

Mane- did you watch The Outsiders yet? Were there any special features on the DVD, like deleted scenes, or commentary from actors or director, etc.?
Thanks

No I don't think so. It's the first Edition on DVD.
Brandon777
Master Rewinder
Member # 4014

Member Rated:
I just bought on DVD:

Capricorn One
The 40 Year Old Virgin
The Abyss
Over the Edge
A Nightmare Before Christmas

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just bought Illegally Yours with Rob Lowe, I have never seen it ever.

Cindy...did you like Electric Dreams???? I have never seen it either.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  28  29  30   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home