iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » horror movie of the night CHEERLEADER CAMP

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: horror movie of the night CHEERLEADER CAMP
rhodes
Ace Rewinder
Member # 3293

- posted      Profile for rhodes   Email rhodes       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A cheerleading squad heads out to a cheerleading camp to improve their high kicking, titty shaking skills. While there the head cheerleader Allison starts having crazy dreams about killing her friends, her horny pimp-*** boyfriend starts chasing some other girls, and she has to fight off the amorous advances of the team's lesbian alligator mascot. However, not all is fun and games: when some of the girls end up dead Allison starts to blame herself. Does Allison really have a dark alter-ego that's out for cheerleader blood? Or is something even more diabolical afoot at CHEERLEADER CAMP?

This is a pretty standard camp movie. Good deaths, great titty, and a fat guy with a chubby lumpkin *** that gets way too much screentime--**** two outta three ain't bad. This movie is just plain wholesome and good. As American as apple pie.The killings aren't really too spectacular by themselves- but when set agaisnt the backdrop of some nymphomaniac cheerleaders at Summer Camp, they work out quite nicely. Bottom line is that Cheerleader Camp makes a valiant effort to deliver the mammae in a genre that has recently strayed away from its big-breasted roots. Not the most spectacular film i've seen, but a lot of fun nonetheless. I'll give it a D... cup

CAPTAIN RHODES [Big Grin] [Karate Kid]

Posts: 434 | From: nevada | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LESBIAN ALLIGATOR MASCOT. I love that band!!!

This movie, in my opinion, is actually hurt by its cheesyness rather than helped by it. Thats not to say I dont love the movie. I do. But the scenes where people are gatherin around Leif Garret and the Bimbo Du Jour shakin pompoms and screamin "Do it! Do it!" is a little too cheesy for even ME.
But you gotta love a movie where Betsey Russel refuses to take off her clothes and has premonition dreams and Lucinda D1ckey is the put-upon breakdancing Gator Girl.
*** outta ****

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i totally agree about the DO IT DO IT part. that was bad.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought Cheerleader Camp , right when it came out on DVD, and I hated that part too.

But, I like Betsy Russell and Lucinda D1ckey-that was Lucinda's last movie, and she has only ever done 4 movies, what a bummer, cause I thought she was pretty good, and she definately was a terrific dancer.

I have yet to see the very end of the movie, cause both times I tried to watch it, I fell asleep at the end. Someday, I will have to finish it, I know who the killer is, so I guess that is all that matters. Boy, for as many pretty women that were in it, to end up with Leif Garrett and his buddy as the only men there...that was pretty sad, I wouldn't have wanted to go to camp there...send me to the camp in Little Darlings.... I'll take Amande Asante and Matt Dillion any day of the week.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i liked lucinda in cheerleader camp, she looked tomboyish, ...kinda like myself.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooohya ISIS...Matt Dillon in LITTLE DARLINGS> ROW!!!
Yeah...someone please explain to me how that heavyset (to be nice) guy was a cheerleader???? A mascot maybe....but a cheer boy? No way!!!!!

This movie was also about the time that Leif Garrett shoulda hung up his Richard Simmons shorts for good. Then again...so should Richard Simmons.....

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ERIC 31
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1793

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for ERIC 31   Author's Homepage   Email ERIC 31   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I kept waiting for Betsy to pull out the twins and was disappointed when she didn't. That movie is pretty bad but I enjoyed it in a freaky, strange way.

Lucinda D*i*c*key was a babe. I wish she did more movies.

Posts: 87 | From: NOR CAL | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
Yeah. I was reading a Joe Bob Briggs book that said around the time she made TOMBOY she did an interview where she said she wasnt gonna show boobage anymore. Funny.......she sorta disappeared after that.
ERIC 31
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1793

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for ERIC 31   Author's Homepage   Email ERIC 31   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did she get religion or something? So what movies did she SHOW boobage in then?? lol
Posts: 87 | From: NOR CAL | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhodes
Ace Rewinder
Member # 3293

- posted      Profile for rhodes   Email rhodes       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ninja III: The Domination had a great seen witth her and V-8 juice [Big Grin]

CAPTAIN RHODES

Posts: 434 | From: nevada | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
well...we know we saw them in PRIVATE SCHOOL. I think they were in TOMBOY. She made a movie before those two...I'll have to go on imdb and look up the name...they probably were in that.
As far as memory(mammory! har,har!) serves she DIDNT show em in AVENGING ANGEL or CHEERLEADER CAMP. And those are the only Betsy Russel movies I've seen. I'm thinkin after TOMBOY she put em away for early retirement. I'm a girl and ewven I gotta give Betsey her props. She had quite a set!

mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
According to imdb her first movie was called LET'S DO IT. with a title like that I'm inlined to think she got nekkid. I didnt see anyt of the ones she made after CHEERLEDAER CAMP so I cant answer on that.
Surprisingly she was married at one time to Vincent Van Patten (Seth from HELL NIGHT) according to imdb. I did not know that.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home