iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Can't rememeber movie name, please help!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can't rememeber movie name, please help!
Trixie
Rewinder
Member # 545

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Trixie   Email Trixie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a mid to late 80s movie starring two bodybuilding twins. They had 80s hair and drove a semi-truck. When they make a stop at a school a teen genious stows away in their truck. She has a device that looks like remote control and the government or somebody wants it from her. Anyway, the twins make their delivery on time and the girl is reunited with her boyfriend. I don't remember the name of this movie! Can someone help me?
Posts: 47 | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
James Ignatowski
Rewind Curious
Member # 248

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for James Ignatowski   Email James Ignatowski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Name of the Movie was....THINK BIG it also stared the chick from kate & Ally. Classic garbage that film was. The Brothers are Peter & Davis Paul aka The Barbarian Brothers. The film came out in 1990 & was always on HBO in the afternoon
Posts: 6 | From: boston ma usa | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Trixie
Rewinder
Member # 545

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Trixie   Email Trixie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks James and you're right, this movie was always on.
Posts: 47 | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home