iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » what´s the name of this film.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what´s the name of this film.....
ultraman83
Rewind Curious
Member # 3560

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for ultraman83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI I WOULD APPRECIATTE ANY HELP

1) It’s about a coloured man who saved all his money and kept it in a cash register. Once they assaulted him, murdered him and stoled all his money. Al the end of the film, the last scene is the cash register flying in the air, striking the thieves on their faces. Its a funny film.

2) INSEMINOID 1980 ? Who can confirm this for me, please?
It was a film like alien, a crew that travelled to a planet. On their shoulders they had printed finger’s hand logo. The suits were orange or red. I’m not sure but at the end of the film only 2 survived the mission; the other ones were killed by a monster.

3) A film in which some people were driving in a cabriolet car and suddenly somebody started following them. The driver tried to speed up,after a very strong manoeuvre the car went straight to a precipice, the co-pilot managed to open the door and escaped, but the driver and the woman died immediately.

4) It deals about someone who learns Kung-fu, and at the end of the film he and his wife or girlfriend become master´s kung-fu.
The film starts when a man walking on the street was assaulted in the corner, he was given a beating and all his money was stolen. After that, he wants to take martial arts lessons and start to learn. The problem is that he began to spend all his money, until he didn’t have any more money for o pay the house rent. Then he decides to create his own academy, the film ends when many people sat in a circle and he and his wife were the new master’s teachers. Very good.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Canyoudigit.
Rewind Guru
Member # 2703

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Canyoudigit.   Email Canyoudigit.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

2) INSEMINOID 1980 ? Who can confirm this for me, please?
It was a film like alien, a crew that travelled to a planet. On their shoulders they had printed finger’s hand logo. The suits were orange or red. I’m not sure but at the end of the film only 2 survived the mission; the other ones were killed by a monster.[/QB]

Yes you are right, Directed by British exploitation master Morman J Warren. He made some classic 80's flicks Terror is the best for me.

I have met him a few times and spent many a drunken hour speaking about our love of cinema.

Posts: 515 | From: Protector of the 80's Ladies. | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home