iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Back to School

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Back to School
college_sweetie
Rewind Curious
Member # 687

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for college_sweetie   Author's Homepage   Email college_sweetie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the movie, "Back to School"!! It's so awesome...it lifts my spirit when I'm down (espically during mid-term time). The song "Back to School" by Jude Cole is the only song that actually rocks my room when I study or walk across campus.
If anybody out there knows where I can get the full soundtrack, tell me. I only have the one song 'cause I burned it off my comp. 80's MUSIC STILL ROCK!!!

Posts: 5 | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
tbird89
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1164

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for tbird89   Email tbird89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe you have that song. About 2 months ago I posted on this website help on finding this song (Back to School by Jude Cole) and got no response. I guess you are my new best friend. Where did you find it? I've searched everywhere with no luck. I would be extremely greatful if you could help me get a copy of this song.
Posts: 51 | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home