iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Slumber Party Massacre?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Slumber Party Massacre?
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm thinking of buying some more horror flicks. Before I do, what do you guys think of these?

Slumber Party Massacre
Chopping Mall
Happy Birthday To Me

Thanks! [Smile]

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
starlawill
Rewinder
Member # 1139

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for starlawill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i haven't seen the first slumber party massacre but i just watched slumber party massacre 2 this weekend. sooo funny!!!
that guitar is wild!!!

Posts: 48 | From: new york | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Cindy, those are some classics. You will sell them back after you buy them, but they are worth the laugh.

WE are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bionic Bigfoot
Rewind Legend
Member # 2490

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bionic Bigfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was slumber party massacre the one with the "driller killer?" If so...GET IT NOW! Those movies were funny!
Posts: 1708 | From: Dallas | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do Yourself a Favorite Cindy...... BUY THOSE MOVIES!!!! [Smile] That's classic 80s CHEESE [Wink] and i'm sure you can get those movies pretty cheap.

Question??? What the differance between Slumber Party Massacre & Sorority House Massacre Does'nt both of these movies have THE DRILLER KILLER in them?

Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cindy-I love Slumber Party Massacre, and Happy Birthday to Me, I wasn't sure they were your "kind" of movie, but I like them! I never saw Chopping Mall, but Rhodes just did a review about it, so it seems to be on his list of favorites, if that counts for anything- [Razz] [Wink] [Big Grin]

Slumber Party Massacre part 2-is so stupid.

But the first one I think is really really scary. I remember watching it on a double date in the 80's, at my friends house, and I had a blanket over my head the whole time, don't watch it alone. It still scares me.

Happy Birthday to me has one of the scariest scenes I ever saw in a movie, after you see it, I'll tell you which scene.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhodes
Ace Rewinder
Member # 3293

- posted      Profile for rhodes   Email rhodes       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!! This movie grabs you by the Grape Nuts from the very beginning and doesn't let go to till the very end!! Brilliant teenage plans such as 'Both of us are going to make a run for it; he can't get us both!!' make this one nonstop laughs as you know damn well he can get them both! Keep an eye out for the decapitated boyfriend in the make out Plymouth!!!"

CAPTAIN RHODES

Posts: 434 | From: nevada | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ROCKS!
Go with SLUMBER PARTY MASSACRE II instead of Part One. This one has Crystal Bernard and The Driller Killer. And the Exploding Pimple Scene.
CHOPPING MALL....mah....good for a goof....so watch it and then sell it on eBay.
But definatly get HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. Thats the best out of those choices.

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CT I dont think SORORITY HOUSE MASSACRE had a Driller Killer. I think in that one there was a girl who when she was younger her brother had killed the whole family in this house and she had sort of had amnesia about it and dreams (she has a dream theres a knife hidden in the fireplace and when she wakes up she looks in the fireplace and theres a knife). Her brother is in a mental hospital and he breaks aout and goes to the Sorority House to look for her.
Right?
I know I read somewhere that SORORITY HOUSE MASSACRE III "borrowed" a lot of footage from SLUMBER PARTY MASSACRE II. I guess the same company was affiliated with both MASSACRE series. But Im not sure: we have to ask Joe Bob Briggs.

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'll never look at a pizza guy the same way again [Smile] .
Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
Wait...just peeked on AMAZON and they sell a two-packdvd set of SLUMBER PARTY MASSACRE 1 & 2.
Now Im taking a bash for admitting to liking SPM2!
Come on....I cant be the only one!

cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, all you guys responding to this post has inspired me to order these movies [Smile] ! Thanks! I just can't believe I'm actually into horror. Two years ago you couldn't get me in the same room if Halloween was on the tv. Something changed and I'm glad it did! Bring on the slashers!! [Razz]
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cindy I like all three of those movies.

"Happy Birthday To Me" is like a birthday Isis/Muffy/Buffy Style.

"Slumber Party Massacre" is like a sleepover at Jules house.

"Chopping Mall" is like shopping for Sam & Rhodes for Christmas.

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Valley-when are you ever coming to a Slumber Party at my house- [Confused] [Wink] [Big Grin] [Wink] ???????
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home