iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » POSSIBLE KIDS 80'S MOVIE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: POSSIBLE KIDS 80'S MOVIE
truly80unique
Rewind Curious
Member # 1200

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for truly80unique   Email truly80unique   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I DONT THINK ANYONE CAN HELP ME WITH THIS MOVIE. ALL I CAN REMEMBER ABOUT THIS MOVIE WAS THESE 2 KIDS ONE WHITE BOY ONE BLACK BOY. BOTH POSSIBLY 13 YEARS OLD. RAN AWAY FROM HOME OR JUST WERE HANGING OUT. ANYWAY, THEY GO INTO AN ALLEYWAY, NOT SURE WHY. A GUY JUMPS OVER A FENCE AND THREATENS THEM WITH A KNIFE. HE LOOKED ABOUT 18 YEARS OLD. AND, HAD SKUNKY COLORED HAIR. I THINK HE WANTED TO ROB THEM. THE ONLY OTHER THING I REMEMBER ABOUT THIS MOVIE WAS THAT THEY WERE SMOKING CIGARETTES, AND THEY MIGHT HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN A CRIME ALSO. THATS THE ONLY INFO I REMEMBER. IF ANYONE CAN HELP THAT WOULD BE GOOD. THANKS
Posts: 6 | From: south river, nj 08882 | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try "Big Shots" from 1987. Sounds very similar to the plot you're describing.
Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
truly80unique
Rewind Curious
Member # 1200

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for truly80unique   Email truly80unique   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH MY GOSH... THANK YOU MCFLY...THAT'S THE MOVIE. THAT'S SO COOL THAT YOU KNEW. NO ONE KNEW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT...:)
Posts: 6 | From: south river, nj 08882 | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home