iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Suggest me The perfect 80's Christmas gift

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Suggest me The perfect 80's Christmas gift
Giancarlo
Master Rewinder
Member # 2774

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Giancarlo   Email Giancarlo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys, I really need your help;Christmas is coming on and I need your help to find the perfect 80's Christmas gift for a dear friend of mine.Thanks
Posts: 119 | From: ITALY | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
....Hall and Oates' Greatest Hits
....Smurfs DVD
....Lifesize cardboard cutout of Molly Ringwald and/or Mathew Broderick

Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A trip to the Goof's Bed & Breakfast in the US. If you want 80's, Groundhogville is the center of it ya know! [Wink]

Live The Dream!

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See if you find any Pac-Man home games out there still.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Given the choice, Duckie would have been Luckie...
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a rubix s cube and some pop rock o and a breakfast club dvd or pretty in pink or sixteen candles [Smile]
Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bionic Bigfoot
Rewind Legend
Member # 2490

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bionic Bigfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Ghostbusters Proton Pack.

A Magwai (but don't let your dear friend feed it after midnight.)

A Delorian with a Flux Capassitor and a Mr. Fusion installed or a hoverboard.

An Astromech droid.

A black Porche Spider or a white Ferrari Testarossa.

A talking 1984 black T-top Trans-Am from Knight Insustries.

A black & white Mach 1+ government attack hellicopter that can kick butt, piloted by Stringfellow Hawke.

An orange Dodge Charger with the numerals 01 on the doors and a Rebel flag on the roof.

A light sabre. (tell your dear friend that it belonged to his Father and he wanted him to have it.)

A date with Mr. T.

Posts: 1708 | From: Dallas | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bigfoot I was loving the gifts you were planning for me, but I'll skip that date with Mr. T. if that does hurt your feelings. Otherwise "I Pity The Goof!" [Big Grin]
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smayt Shatner
Rewind Shaft -Can u dig it?
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Smayt Shatner   Email Smayt Shatner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A purple jacket with HUGE shoulder pads.
A piano key tie.
A Cure t-shirt and yellow leg warmers.
A Sony walkman bigger than your P.C.
A Frankie say 'relax' badge.
A Tom Selleck moustache.
[Big Grin]

Posts: 1201 | From: under everyone's bed...watching and waiting. | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey very cool DREAM goof. That is neat, I have seen some of those pictures before, but the one with Harold Ramis, he's with a friend of mine that I graduated with, that was very cool.

If that's what you want for Christmas, I think I might be able to help you out- [Wink] [Big Grin] [Wink]

I'd do anything, just about, for that Flash Gordon Pinball machine-which is at the top of my list.

Get a Rubik's Cube..that is classic, and within budget.

Otherwise if you love him alot you'd get him a full size Donkey Kong Junior arcade game, or they have the Coleco mini arcade game versions-which I hope to collect more of some day-I have Donkey Kong.

Some other game ideas: The Pyraminx, The Missing Link, Simon or Einstein, The Mad Magazine Card Game, UNO, Garbage Pail Kid trading cards.

A DVD boxed set of the first season of The Dukes of Hazzard, or Dallas, or Three's Company are good ideas.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Giancarlo
Master Rewinder
Member # 2774

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Giancarlo   Email Giancarlo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, thank you for all your advices, you're simply great!
Now I have just to choose.
ISIS you're the source of 80's;I had forgotten a lot of 80's stuff and I'd like to thank you for refreshing my memory.

Posts: 119 | From: ITALY | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richie
Master Rewinder
Member # 3527

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Richie   Email Richie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ONE WORD-------Wayfarers!!
Posts: 248 | Registered: Nov 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home