iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » 80's Movie Party

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 80's Movie Party
Cowboy10uk
Master Rewinder
Member # 117

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Cowboy10uk   Email Cowboy10uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well the wife is away and i'm having a few friends over on Thursday for an 80s night, movies, music you know the stuff, but problem is too many to chose from so any suggestions would be great. If anyone out there has any great ideas then let me now, the crowd will range from a 19 year old who hasn't seen manty classics to a 50 year old who thinks he's seen them all. HELP please. [Wink] [Wink]
Posts: 158 | From: Hazzard County | Registered: Nov 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spooka Lupa   Author's Homepage   Email Spooka Lupa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a few:

Beetlejuice
Gremlins
The Lost Boys
Earth Girls Are Easy
Transylvania 6-5000
Once Bitten
Silver Bullet
The Sure Thing

(See if you can guess which one is out of place!)

Posts: 1830 | From: Land Under the Bed | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or you could go with the whole teen thing and watch:

The Goonies
Sixteen Candles
St. Elmo's Fire (okay its college aged)
The Breakfast Club
About Last Night..(okay its college too)
The Lost Boys (I know I see it above)
Teen Wolf
Back to the Future 1 2 or 3

Those are just some ideas. Let us know how it goes and what you end up watching.

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cowboy10uk
Master Rewinder
Member # 117

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Cowboy10uk   Email Cowboy10uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok guys thanks for the suggestions, the beer is in place sound system is on and the list is.

The Breakfast Club,
Lost Boys,
Beetlejuice
Goonies
Paramedics
Back to the Future
Adventures in Babysitting
Weekend at Bernies
Ferris Buellers day off

On Standby just in case they don't like first choice.

Top Gun
Mannequin
Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure
Karate kid
Last Starfighter
Lethal Weapon
Flight of the navigator
Beverly Hills cop
License to Drive

Should be enough, luckly no ones at work Friday so I hope to get through at least one of the lists. Party On Dudes and thanks for the help will let you all know how it went once i Recover.

Posts: 158 | From: Hazzard County | Registered: Nov 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would definately have gone with Gremlins for sure, because it is classic 80's, and close to Xmas, and who doesn't love that movie??
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cowboy10uk
Master Rewinder
Member # 117

Member Rated:
Yes I know, only problem is its one of the few that i don't own, guess I should change that.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home