iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » THE FIRST TIME

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: THE FIRST TIME
rhodes
Ace Rewinder
Member # 3293

- posted      Profile for rhodes   Email rhodes       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O.K. i know everybody remembers the first time they got laid back in there day ,do you rember what 80s song was playing or what movie was on,or what concert you were at.My first time was not untill 1993,but the song RELAX by FRANKIE GOES TO HOLLYWOOD was playing so i think that counts [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

CAPTAIN RHODES

Posts: 434 | From: nevada | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you're getting a little carried away with your questions.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhodes
Ace Rewinder
Member # 3293

- posted      Profile for rhodes   Email rhodes       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you're getting a little carried away with your questions.
quote:

The topic is just for fun lighten up [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 434 | From: nevada | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it doesn't really fit the feel of this board. There's other boards where this line of questioning would be more appropriate.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhodes
Ace Rewinder
Member # 3293

Yes the topic is a little bit more risky,but sometimes it is fun to go outside of the box are you a moderator????
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay I was just wondering Rhodes, were you in Babylon--only QAF fans would appreciate this one.

I remember listening to Here and Now by Luther Vandross--that is all I am saying. I don't want to make Sam mad!!! Sorry Sam I couldn't resist the topic.

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A slightly different tone to most topics, but here goes - I followed my first time by watching The Goonies. No reason, it was just on tv.
Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im a QUEER AS FOLK fan so I am not offended at all. SUNSHINE OF YOUR LOVE by CREAM. It happened in the '80s but we were listening to a classic rock station.

By the way: anyone offended doesnt have to answer.

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MAMAMIA you share my passion for QAF!! I think we established this earlier on but I am so glad that I can talk to someone about how hot Brian is!!! He really is by the way!! Can't wait to see how Season 5 turns out. Doesn't come out until March '05. I have been catching reruns though, so I am still getting my fix.

Oh, the topic at hand. In the back seat of a Yellow Lincoln Town Car in the middle of a hot summer night! Sorry to offend, same as MAMAMIA, you don't have to respond if you don't feel comfortable.

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh..and I like Michael so we dont have to fight!
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
Anyone who wasnt already offended by this topic will be offended by this tastless little joke of mine.
If your ever drinking with a bunch of your guy friends ask one of them( after a few drinks) "The first time you had anal sex did it hurt?"
9 outta 10 times they'll say "No"
They are saying "No" meaning "No...they never had anal sex......."
But it comes out sounding like "No, it didnt hurt"
HA HA HA!
I'm a sick juvenile whose easily amused.

CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So is this the road that Fast-Rewind is going to go down?(I said "Go Down") [Wink] Anyway you have to admitt that this is not the most appropriate question to ask somebody. I mean would you just walk up to a total stranger and ask this question? maybe some would. BUT....this is a chatroom in a sort(not that kind of chatroom) And we do tend to talk to each other everyday so i guess we are'nt stranger in some ways. I feel that if i had asked this question i would have been chewed out. Funny as this sounds i'm glad that we don't talk about sex all the time on Fast-Rewind. Because that's all that people wont to talk about now-a-days. And the fact that a lot of people turn to the internet to see stuff about sex makes it to easy for wondering eyes to log into a chatroom drench with sex talk. But here it's good clean fun and even the curse words are'nt allowed. I know we are all pretty much adults on here. And most of you have kids so i know we all have or had sex from time to time(some more than others) But it cheapen the site if we start to discuss sex. I guess that's why nobody is really watching Retrosexual The 80s [Confused] But like mamamiasweetpeaches said "Anyone offended does'nt have to answer"
Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
C.T. are you feeling all right today!! I am getting a hint of morality coming from you!! Just Kidding!!! You made a very good point with your response to that. WTG!!!
Canyoudigit.
Rewind Guru
Member # 2703

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Canyoudigit.   Email Canyoudigit.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have a problem with this thread, but we must remember we have some young rewinders in our midst and we must tread carefully.

We don't want angry parents at the admins doors with pitch forks & flaming torches.

I don't remember what song was playing, i was to busy trying to be a stud for 15 seconds. [Big Grin]

Posts: 515 | From: Protector of the 80's Ladies. | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home