iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » What would life be without Rewind?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What would life be without Rewind?
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that you all shudder to think of this but what would you be doing with your life if Rewind wasn't here. It is absolutely unthinkable to me. Do you think that ISIS would have created a site on her own?

Where would Jules , C.T. ., Stevenhw Rocksteady, cindymancini, muffytepperman, isis (can't forget you gal), Devo, Thehornedking,Smayte (sorry spelling on that one), mamamiasweetpeaches mamamiasweetpeaches, or gosh I know I am leaving some of you out, sorry, where would be all be. Would we ever have met up on another site?? These are things I am thinking about lately since I am so on a roll.

I am so thankful that we have all come together to share our common interests. I appreciate all of the support from everyone on here.

Oh gosh, MCFly and Valley I almost forgot you!!!!

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gee JLP....you are sure giving me carpel tunnel syndrome today, fer shur....

I use to hang out on Yahoo Groups, of different people I was a fan of, but not all of them had a group, and nobody hardly ever posted on there.

I did meet a few people, that I connected with, and sort of developed relationships with similiar like I have with people on here, but it was never as deep.

I don't know how well everyone knows how deeply I care about everyone here, I try and tell you all how much, all the time, but I love the Rewind...even the people that are a little on the iffy side....it still makes it interesting.

But...the people who I call my best friends are on here, so it has forever changed my life, and I know even if my computer crashes, or the Rewind explodes, I will continue my friendships I have formed on here for the rest of my life.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jules
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2627

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jules   Email Jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the only site that I've been to that is like this. There is no other site that I have cared to visit everyday, like this. It's just one of a kind. Oh, what would I do at work, to distract me from all of this boring work? I wouldn't be able to take it and then I would be out of a job. So, the rewind even makes it possible for me to tolerate my job.
Posts: 944 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell me about it Jules. I haven't got much work done today, the benefit of working for the family business. Rewind is heaven's scent that is for sure.

Sorry about the carpel tunnel ISIS. I will call a doctor to get a consulatation for you. HAHAHA

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Savannah
Senior Rewinder
Member # 2845

- posted      Profile for Savannah   Email Savannah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would cease to exist.
Posts: 60 | From: Louisa, Kentucky | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Savannah comes out of the Ky River to post, way cool. I do you have a question though...you don't post much, but do you still visit and read alot?
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jlp wonders:
quote:
I know that you all shudder to think of this but what would you be doing with your life if Rewind wasn't here.
If the Rewind wasn't here, I might actually have a life! [Big Grin]
Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhodes
Ace Rewinder
Member # 3293

- posted      Profile for rhodes   Email rhodes       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right now it would be bad i broke up with my girlfriend last week,and the bitch took my Buslink 42" Hi-Definition Plasma TV - VPM421W5,because she knows how much i love movies

CAPTAIN RHODES

Posts: 434 | From: nevada | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
Rhodes I am so sorry for you. Can't you get it back?

StevenHW--I don't think that you would actually have a life!! hehehe--Since your up over 1400 maybe we need to get you out more! huh??hahaha

Savannah--we have missed you on the site, I hope that you start posting more.

Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first thing I do when I get home from work is log onto the net and check out the Rewind. It's my little sanity break from the rest of the world.
Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I started out on www.tvsitcoms.com ,then I went on wwww.yesterdayland and then I ended up on www.fast-rewind.com. Not to kiss a** but this one is the best one. The people are just a nicer breed. Yesterday on www.imdb.com I posted that I did not like the movie THE GRUDGE. Someones response was "Get a job!" (????????) I mean the people over there can really turn nasty on a dime. Over here someone will say"I like Valley Girl" and someone will reply "No. It never appealed to me." and the original poster will say "Thats a shame..but everyones entitled to thier own opinion". If you say you dont like something on imdb they rip your head off and wish a pox on your family!!!
I do have my best friend and my sister who are the only two people who love 7-s & 80s stuff like me so I can talk to them. (My husband hates 70s & 80s stuff...so I try to spare him a little). And I have my website: I met a few people there who like 70s & 80s.
But definatly here is the most hardcore 80s enthusiasts!

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home