iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Rewind updates:)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rewind updates:)
TresFoxy
Rewind Maestro
Member # 542

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TresFoxy   Email TresFoxy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As of November 9th at 6:53 pm....
Did you know that....
~As of November at 6:53 pm there were 3101 people registered at this site!!! [Big Grin]
~ there are 40 and a 1/2 pages of people who have never posted a thing( or 809 people)!!! This total has nearly doubled!!! [Eek!]
~ There are 88 1/2 pages of people with only one post ( 1760 people)!!! [Roll Eyes]
~ There are 77 people with more than 100 posts!!! (only increased by 3 hmmm...) [Confused]
~There are 23 people with more than 500 posts!!! ( only increased by 2) [Smile]
~There are 9 people with more than 1,000 posts!!! (increased by 50%) [Big Grin]
~Then there is Isis with more than 2,000 posts!!! Now there is Isis with more than 3,000 (still all alone...) [Wink]

Posts: 808 | From: MI, USA | Registered: Feb 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey this is interesting information. Where can you find it on the site????? I am working my way to be 10 people with 1000 or more posts. Lots of us are really close to that point.
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TresFoxy
Rewind Maestro
Member # 542

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TresFoxy   Email TresFoxy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those of you that have over 100 posts....

~ 20 of you registered this year (increased by 3)
~ 27 of you registered last year (stayed the same)
~ 22 of you registered in 2002(stayed the same)
~ 7 of you registered in 2001 (stayed the same)
~ and only one of you registered in 2000 (you know who you are!!! ) [Wink]
People with more than 1,000 posts...
~ 6 of you registered last year (tripled) [Big Grin]
~ 3 of you registered in 2002

Posts: 808 | From: MI, USA | Registered: Feb 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TresFoxy
Rewind Maestro
Member # 542

Member Rated:
Those of you with more than 500 posts...
~ 9 of you registered last year (Stayed the same)
~ 6 of you registered in 2002 (stayed the same)
~ 2 person registered in 2001 (stayed the same)
~ 5 people registered this year (nearly doubled) [Big Grin]

TresFoxy
Rewind Maestro
Member # 542

Member Rated:
Those of you that registered this year...
~ 5 people have more than 500 posts
~ 16 of you have over 200 posts (more than doubled)
~ 5 of you have more than 100 posts but less than 200
~ The rest of those who registered this year have less than 100 posts

TresFoxy
Rewind Maestro
Member # 542

Member Rated:
Then there is Sam Hain or shall we say Sam Hain 2 or is it Sam Hain 666.... Well if he would just keep the same name he would have over 1,000 posts as a matter of fact he would have 1471!! [Big Grin]
TresFoxy
Rewind Maestro
Member # 542

Member Rated:
Hey Jlp,
If you go to the directory you can look up any person you want by name or number of posts or member number. You can find out all sorts of info about what the members interests are and well when they registered and what not... It is really fun!!! [Smile]

Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TresFoxy:
Then there is Sam Hain or shall we say Sam Hain 2 or is it Sam Hain 666.... Well if he would just keep the same name he would have over 1,000 posts as a matter of fact he would have 1471!! [Big Grin]

the first name change wasn't my choice I lost my password and couldn't get logged back. The second time was my choice.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Horned King
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2691

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Horned King   Author's Homepage   Email The Horned King   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to know how many people are logged in under two different names.

I have an alter ego. Can you guess who?

Posts: 974 | From: Mel's Diner | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Horned King
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2691

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Horned King   Author's Homepage   Email The Horned King   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please, don't guess "Weboyank."

That would make me sad.

Posts: 974 | From: Mel's Diner | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm one of the 3 who have moved past 100 in the past few months, and one of those who also joined this year.

My postings have reduced a bit in the last couple of months since I started working, but I'm nearing 400 now.

I don't have an alter ego on the Rewind, I have enough trouble remembering who I am, let alone 2 of me

Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TheHornedKing- please don't tell me your alter ego is Rhodes.....

Would your name be anybody that posts alot or are we suppose to guess out of the 3,000 non posters???

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tobey
Master Rewinder
Member # 2275

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Tobey   Email Tobey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just beat 100.
And I can see Isis on the horizon.

Nah, not really...

Posts: 173 | From: Norway | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Horned King
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2691

Member Rated:
Oh, Isis, it doesn't rreally matter, anyway.

But I think I'll stage a fake war between "us."

Yes, my precccioussss!

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Fake war between me and you, or one between you and your alter ego?? Cause I don't want anybody else spazing on me, I can only handle 1 SPAZ at a time.

So...Horned King now that you let the CAT out of the bag on the alter ego thing, aren't you going to tell us who you are??

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Tres, according to the data we have really picked up and keep a few people since last year. Very cool stats.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home