iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » SO....like are ya ready for Halloween??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SO....like are ya ready for Halloween??
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am watching Witchboard tonight!!!

Do you guys have a scary movie picked out??

Are you in the "DEAD ZONE"???

Do you have your Halloween costume picked out??

What is it??

I am getting ready to party!!!

Muffy's plane leaves in 4 days!!!!

Maybe we will figure out how to post some photos!

Maybe next week, when Muffy's here....you'll think it's me posting on the Rewind, and it will really be her.... [Eek!] [Eek!] [Razz] [Eek!]

Trick or Treat...... [Big Grin]

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
herman
Senior Rewinder
Member # 810

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for herman   Email herman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely Van Helsing. Not scary but good movie.
Posts: 76 | From: Troy, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Given the choice, Duckie would have been Luckie...
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes i m ready for halloween i m going shopping tomorrow to put my costume together i m going to be a stepford wife i m going to get the donna reed dress a white lace apron and a duster and some heals and pearls its going to be truly outragouse [Smile] and i m going to watch scary movies and go to the college costume ball i m all geared up guys
Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Horned King
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2691

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Horned King   Author's Homepage   Email The Horned King   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm ready to rock! I just need some leather pants & I'll have the vital Idol gear.
Posts: 974 | From: Mel's Diner | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
woo, leather pants hehe [Razz]

i guess i have been ready for hallows eve. i have watched a ton of horror movies this month already, while munching on some candy corn, and other stuff, with lighted pumpkins around me.
i'm ready like freddy [Big Grin]

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhodes
Ace Rewinder
Member # 3293

- posted      Profile for rhodes   Email rhodes       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAMMMM!!! RIGHT I AM I GOT A KEG OF BEER AND A CRAZY PARTY TO GO TO GIVE ME HALLOWEEN OR GIVE ME DEATH BEST TIME OF THE YEAR

CAPTAIN RHODES

Posts: 434 | From: nevada | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sweetling_kat
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 3055

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for sweetling_kat   Email sweetling_kat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive always wanted to do the whole halloween thing like trick or treating, but pretty much no one does that in australia which really sucks [Frown] cuz i think it sounds and looks like heaps of fun!!!
Posts: 28 | From: Australia | Registered: Jul 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spooka Lupa   Author's Homepage   Email Spooka Lupa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Halloween!

The Dead Zone--Good reference, good movie.

The movies they air on ABCFamily this time of year are actually pretty good--That's what I've been watching lately. As for picking a scary movie appropriate for Halloween, pretty much anything from my DVD collection would work. [Big Grin]

I'm gonna be a jailbird and, fitting with my baking party, I'm gonna have a piece of paper on it that says, "Nabbed by the Cookie Police." Those coppers'll never get me!

Sweet- Bummer. [Frown] But hey, you guys get to say it's October 31st before us! Right? Am I right? The time difference? (is booed off the stage)

Posts: 1830 | From: Land Under the Bed | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lupa-I am glad to see you!! I missed you!!

Write on your thing....

Nabbed by the Cookie Monster.

Say: You'll never take me alive, coppers!!

We use to say that all the time, when we were cruising around town, and being goofy.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I am starting to FREAK!!!! This is the week!!

Muffy will be here tomorrow night!!

We are going to go see Cindymancini on Wednesday!!!

And we have plans to trick or treat at Jake Ryan's house....

My plan is to ring his door bell, while Muffy and Cindy hide in the bushes, and then try and run, before he catches me...maybe he'll chase me, and they can jump on him from behind the bushes.

It could work!! [Wink]

Maybe you'll see us on the cover of The Enquirer.....

Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spooka Lupa   Author's Homepage   Email Spooka Lupa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad I was missed, but I wasn't really gone. [Big Grin] And I like the Cookie Police thing--Love the suggestion, but police fits with jail, plus it's kind of an in-joke with some friends. [Big Grin]

Heh heh, I'll probably end up saying the coppers line--I love saying that.

Ooh, I hope it's the cover of The Enquirer--That's the only part I bother to look at as I'm waiting in line at the store. [Smile]

Posts: 1830 | From: Land Under the Bed | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home