iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » anyone here seen trolls???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: anyone here seen trolls???
born in the eighties
Master Rewinder
Member # 627

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for born in the eighties   Email born in the eighties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i missed this back in the day..any good???
Posts: 109 | From: london | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Janette
Master Rewinder
Member # 252

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Janette   Email Janette   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember the movie Troll. It was pretty good. Definelty an 80s movie with less than stellar graphic effects, etc. But I know I liked it when I was little. It had a sense of fantasy and mystery. It was acutally on the Sci-Fi channel a few weeks ago. I enjoyed it, but I love movies...so make of it what you want. :) It's funny because the name of one of the main characters in it was...Harry Potter! Hmmm, makes you wonder.
Posts: 156 | From: Midwest, USA | Registered: Jan 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
vgp100
Rewind Curious
Member # 1209

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for vgp100   Email vgp100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never saw Troll, but I did see Troll 2. It was made on like a $10 budget but was kind of funny(but not intentionally). The main action was set in the town of Nilbog (read it backwards) and is worth seeing for a laugh.
Posts: 7 | From: Boston,MA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home