iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Need Help On Movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need Help On Movie
Lady_Depp
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi. I need help finding out what movie this is. The only part I remember in it is a car in a garage....and this kid puked in it. His dad (or something) was played by Richard Masur. I think the car was white.....not sure. I hope this actually gives you a clue to what it is. Help!
| Site Updates:  | Report this post to a Moderator
MrHand
Rewind Curious
Member # 386

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for MrHand   Author's Homepage   Email MrHand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
look up the actors name on IMDB or some other movie site and look through his resume of films...
i did that with some scary old Ernest Borgnine film... worked like a charm...
Devil's Rain was the movie...
i think...
L8

Posts: 7 | From: sacramento,ca,usa | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
lovely_julie
Senior Rewinder
Member # 6249

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for lovely_julie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your thinking of:

License to Drive

Posts: 61 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80sFan9999
Rewind Curious
Member # 7515

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for 80sFan9999   Author's Homepage   Email 80sFan9999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is the 3rd dorky friend in License to Drive, the one that's not a Corey, the guys who is currently on "Psych"?
Posts: 8 | From: Home | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home