iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » High Fidelty Top 5 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: High Fidelty Top 5
Jeannie
Master Rewinder
Member # 260

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Jeannie   Email Jeannie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Paul hun, didn't mean to bring up old wounds : )
Posts: 119 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Bridgette Marie
Master Rewinder
Member # 88

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bridgette Marie   Email Bridgette Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Paul, dont feel bad.Sometimes, I would rather I wasn't noticed by guys in highschool as much as I was.A lot of other girls in my highschool thought I was a slut and made up a bunch of dumb rumors about me just because a lot of boys liked me, but that couldnt have been farther from the truth.I hung out with a lot of guys and just had fun and acted silly, and didn't neccesarrily date them, even though thats what the whole school thought.Sometimes, getting too much attention from the opposite sex can make highschool unbearable, but overall highschool was a blast.No responcibilities!
Posts: 228 | Registered: Nov 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
mansfield
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 939

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mansfield   Email mansfield   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone from Moscow(Russia)!
This is my 5 favourite 80's films:
1.Jumpin' Jack Flash
2.Elvira
3.Modern Girls
4.Nightmare on Elm street
5.Romancing the stone

P.S.(bonus) and of course French romantic comedies "La Boum"(1980) and "La Boum-2"(1982) with young Sophie Marceau.

Posts: 21 | From: moscow,russia | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
mansfield
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 939

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mansfield   Email mansfield   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Top 3 dream girls:
1)Amanda Wyss(as Tina Gray) in "Nightmare on Elm st."
2)Heather Thomas (as Jane) in "Zapped!"
3)Heidi Sorenson (as a Hooker) in "Fright Night".

Posts: 21 | From: moscow,russia | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, here is my list of top 5!

1. Sixteen Candles
2. Fast Times At Ridgemont High
3. Can't Buy Me Love
4. Valley Girl
5. Making The Grade

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, I forgot Weird Science...that should've been on my list. I must say Mr. Hand, you have great taste in movies...Aloha!!
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
habed
Senior Rewinder
Member # 800

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for habed   Email habed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hola from Mexico city!!! Hi to the US and Moscow!!

Ok, my answer to both topics:

Top 5 movies

1. Streets of fire
2. St. Elmo's Fire
3. Flashdance
4. The Lost boys
5. Footloose

Dream girls on film:

1. Jennifer Beals, Alex in Flashdance, does anybody knows a girl like that??? If so, please ask her to write me, closest to perfection that I've never known.
2. Diane lane in Streets of fire, hot hot hot.
3. Jennifer Gray, Baby in Dirty dancing, Sweet, innocent, nice looking, kind of good dancer

And I think that's it. But Jennifer Belas ranks Number one on my all time babes follow by Sandra bullock (ok more of a 90's star but she did some things in the 80's)

Adios Amigos!!

Posts: 75 | From: Mexico, DF, Mexico | Registered: Apr 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Streets Of Fire - what a great movie. Very underrated and rarely seen - but so, so good. As I said in my review (which ties in nicely to the topic) a friend of mine, after we saw the movie together, immediately said "That's #4 on my all time favorite movie list" - and he's the type of guy to be very serious about this!
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  | Report this post to a Moderator
habed
Senior Rewinder
Member # 800

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for habed   Email habed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're right, very underated, but still my top all time movie!!! (not just 80's) I've seen it maybe 150 times and each time I see it, I love it!!!!! I'll never get tired of seeing it.
Posts: 75 | From: Mexico, DF, Mexico | Registered: Apr 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
mina19972000
Rewind Curious
Member # 964

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for mina19972000   Email mina19972000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to answer your earlier question paul,
i have yet to find a real cameron out there. maybe i'm unlucky, but i tend to meet a lot of in your face macho guys and the few potentials i have met were the same underneath it all. i'm not giving up though. :) i have my movies til the real thing comes along...

Posts: 10 | From: GA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Chloe
Master Rewinder
Member # 37365

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Chloe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My top five favorite 80's movies? Ooh, that's a tricky question... [Big Grin]

1) Poltergeist
2) Some Kind Of Wonderful
3) The Breakfast Club
4) Better Off Dead
5) Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Posts: 232 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Apr 2015 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home