iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » name this movie please

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: name this movie please
Anngee1119
Rewind Curious
Member # 2226

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Anngee1119   Email Anngee1119       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi, i'm new to this site but i love it so far..;-) anyway, i am trying to remember the name of a movie that i loved to rent when i was younger and i think it was mid 80s. i dont remember exactly what its about but i remember at the beginning this girl goes to get her hair cut with her mom and when she is walking across the street, her skirt blows up and her panties say i *heart* u. this guy sees em and falls in love. she then punks her hair in big spikes and goes to an amusement park with her friend and somehow gets tangled up with the guy again and some bad guys. while climbing up a ladder in front of the guy he sees her panties and realizes that it's the same girl. i know thats a very insignificant part of the movie but it's driving me crazy. any help would be appreciated.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
massiveretaliation
Master Rewinder
Member # 950

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for massiveretaliation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Breaking All the Rules' is the movie [Wink]
Posts: 168 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anngee1119
Rewind Curious
Member # 2226

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Anngee1119   Email Anngee1119       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG thank you so much. i loved this movie but for the life of me couldn't remember the title!
Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home