iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » More 80's stuff I miss...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More 80's stuff I miss...
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When Northstar was writing about LemonPopsicle. All I kept thinking was about Banana popsicles, and I always stopped at this little store on the way home from high school, and got a banana popsicle on hot days, for .10. Do you guys remember them making a variety pack of popsicles, and there were cherry and orange, and then chocolate fudge and then a banana fudge kind. I never ever see them anywhere. And there was red, white and blue ice cream, that had like little confetti white star candy in it, and we would smash it up, and mix it together and make it purple, and pick out all the stars. Does anyone else remember it?
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Sorry, can't help you with the patriotic ice cream. I need more hours in my day, it's hard to post when you shop shop shop.

We are Santa DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Missie
MadonnaWannabee
Member # 2186

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Missie   Author's Homepage   Email Missie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember the patriotic ice creams, we used to get them off the ice cream truck, although I can't recall the exact name of them.

BUT...do you remember the 7-Up ice cream bars? They rocked!

Missie

Posts: 432 | From: Burbank, CA | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, more 80s stuff I miss is....

Ah, hell I miss it all!! [Frown]

Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaymi
Master Rewinder
Member # 1434

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jaymi   Email Jaymi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the banana popsicles are at walmart.....at least they are here...
Posts: 348 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smayt Shatner
Rewind Shaft -Can u dig it?
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Smayt Shatner   Email Smayt Shatner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My God....! I hope they mean us no harm.
You know how frozen confectionary can get...!

Sorry could'nt resist he he.

Posts: 1201 | From: under everyone's bed...watching and waiting. | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaymi
Master Rewinder
Member # 1434

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jaymi   Email Jaymi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you're silly Smayt man....nothing like a popsicle to make you think of summer.
Posts: 348 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home