iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Crazy 80's parties

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Crazy 80's parties
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wasn't exactly a wildman in my 80's high school years, but I managed to end up at a few parties that got just a little out of hand. Nothing comparable to the Sixteen Candles, Foxes, Back to School or Wild Life parties though. There once was this crazy bash that had the word of mouth spreading like wildfire, kind of like in Foxes, anyway by the end of the night the cops came because there was no more space in the house and it spilled out into the lawn and street. the cops cam and some genius decided to crank Ice-T's then banned Cop killer song. Luckily the local police force weren't as hard as the cities, so everyone left eventually. What parties were eventful for you guys?
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Missie
MadonnaWannabee
Member # 2186

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Missie   Author's Homepage   Email Missie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't even begin to recount some of the parties because I don't remember a lot of stuff...but when I was like, 15, my friend Janette had a party (actually, her older brother, Mark, did, and he was King Stud at school, so her friends all just came anyway). it was one of those keggers with a dj in the backyard.

Well, the cops came (complete with helicopter with spotlight), her oldest brother Jim got arrested for contributing to the deliquincy of a whole lotta minors, and her mom came home a bit later and was actually cool about it all...a bunch of us girls had all fallen asleep on the floor of Janette's bedroom, and when we woke up in the morning, my friend Debbi and some other guy were both still outside, sleeping on separate lawn chairs. No one knew who the guy was, he was older, like 19 maybe, and Janette's mom woke everyone up, including him, and made a huge kick-*** breakfast for everyone.

Aside form the arrest, that was pretty much the norm growing up. Someone always had a party every weekend after the football game.

Missie

Posts: 432 | From: Burbank, CA | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home