iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Sexiest 80s movie scene...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sexiest 80s movie scene...
Nick Napolitano
Rewinder
Member # 1672

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Nick Napolitano   Email Nick Napolitano   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The sexiest 80s scene I've ever witnessed is definitely the scene from "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" when Phoebe Cates comes out of the pool and unstraps her bra. [Big Grin]
Posts: 42 | From: Vernon, New Jersey | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noikz
Master Rewinder
Member # 1000

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for noikz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmm that is a sweet scene =)

How about "About Last Night" theres a few steamy scenes in there.

Posts: 239 | From: Cheshire, UK | Registered: Feb 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TKO
Contains 0.2% of Rewind Riboflavin
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEY!!! [Eek!] Remember you’re only thirteen Nick! (haha, just kidding), that was indeed a 'sexy' scene. Although we had this thread before here's mine again:
'9 1/2 weeks' Kim Basinger and Mickey Rourke making love on a rainy stairwell. [Razz]

Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sam hain2
Rewind Maestro
Member # 1964

- posted      Profile for sam hain2   Email sam hain2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tom Cruise and Rebecca DeMornay riding the El train to the sound of Tangerine Dream.
Posts: 999 | From: Bismarck, ND | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Sam's got it there. The music REALLY enhanced that scene above a normal level.

My only guess would be Fatal Attracion sex-in-the-sink.

Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite scenes are in Flash Gordon-where Sam Jones is going to be executed, and he has those black leather shorts on..and then when she brings him back from the dead...wooo wooo..I think in that movie he is super sexy...some of the outfits in there are really sexy-but look extremely painful.

And I love the scene in Breakin where they are all Dancing to Ain't Nobody- I think that song is really sexy, and when Ozone and Kelly are dancing together.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about Top Gun and All the Right Moves or Cocktail. Tom was very hot in the 80s. He had this (and still does) magnetic quality about him. I am also a big fan of About Last Night. The chemistry between Rob and Demi has not been matched in my opinion in any other 80s flick. At least that I can think of right now.
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehe i'm glad someone else agrees that Tom definitely was a hot, sexy baaaabe in his 80s movies. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz]
i can't think of any hot scenes from the 80s movies that haven't been mentioned before. they were all good, i guess.

although i don't care for the movie, about last night, rob was sexy in that one too.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaymi
Master Rewinder
Member # 1434

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jaymi   Email Jaymi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forget when this one came out....Somebody help me here...Angel Heart Mickey Rourke and Lisa Bonet (whatever she has renamed her self now...) [Confused]
Posts: 348 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobby Keller
Rewinder
Member # 2129

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bobby Keller   Author's Homepage   Email Bobby Keller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have to agree with Risky Business. Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio is hot in the Colour of Money in the scene where she is just in an open shirt.
Posts: 43 | From: London | Registered: Nov 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home