iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » 80s Candy (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 80s Candy
Jessica Rabbit 2 Russian Rabbit
Master Rewinder
Member # 1904

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessica Rabbit 2 Russian Rabbit   Email Jessica Rabbit 2 Russian Rabbit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We still have Hubba Bubba in London and the original flavour (Jaymi) maybe i could send some over to you (Ali) [Wink]
Posts: 317 | From: South East London England | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaymi
Master Rewinder
Member # 1434

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jaymi   Email Jaymi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jess, that would be cool love!!!! I can't get that anywhere I HAVE looked..

I know, you're just "drawn that way" [Cool]

Posts: 348 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Favorite 80s Candy....John Candy [Smile] .

But of the real stuff, I seem to remember us chasing after the ice cream truck for lemonheads and Alexander the Grape.

Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh JR2RR! That would be fantastic!! I love that gum! I also remember Pink Panther feet. It was also gum. I haven't seen that stuff in years.
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Missie
MadonnaWannabee
Member # 2186

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Missie   Author's Homepage   Email Missie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by McFly:
Favorite 80s Candy....John Candy [Smile] .

But of the real stuff, I seem to remember us chasing after the ice cream truck for lemonheads and Alexander the Grape.

Isn't that an Otter Pop flavour?

Missie

Posts: 432 | From: Burbank, CA | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaymi
Master Rewinder
Member # 1434

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jaymi   Email Jaymi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bring it on bunny girl!!!!
Posts: 348 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Master Rewinder
Member # 1904

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessica Rabbit 2 Russian Rabbit   Email Jessica Rabbit 2 Russian Rabbit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well bring on an address or something and i will send you the bubba gum!!! Whats ya flavour tell me whats ya flavour!!! [Razz]
Posts: 317 | From: South East London England | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaymi
Master Rewinder
Member # 1434

Member Rated:
email me and i will give you the address. original flavor is my fave...i can share it with Ali too!!! [Big Grin]
Master Rewinder
Member # 1904

Member Rated:
Ali whats your flavour?
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just type in Freshen UP under Yahoo search..I found a website there, cause I bought it over the internet..I'll try finding the exact site again..It wasn't the groovycandies.com but that one is excellent for everything else....You can call information for Altoona, PA for The Blair Candy Outlet, they have it there, it isn't expensive either, it might only be like $5, for box of it.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok..I checked it out...

You can get just about anything at

www.candydirect.com
Freshen Up is $14.30 a case ..which I think is high

The place I bought stuff before was:
www.oryans.com

Then I saw they said they had wacky wafers for a limited time at:
www.sweetnostalgia.com
Then I check it, and they said they were no longer made, so I didn't get it, but they had everything there, and you could buy everything individual. Freshen Up was in 4 flavors, and was .79 a pack.

Check it out!! Makes great Xmas presents!!

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaymi
Master Rewinder
Member # 1434

Member Rated:
I am still waiting for a pic of our favorite cute and fuzzy bunny girl...(ala One Crazy Summer?)
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have a fav flavor when it comes to gum. That stuff was so sweet I love it all! My email was down for a few days but I got it back up now. I can email you my address or you can email me. [Smile] I 've been having problems sending emails lately for some reason so I don't know if I can make it work. [Frown]
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaymi
Master Rewinder
Member # 1434

Member Rated:
should we have a hubba bubba fest??? bunny girl can come across the bug pond and we can meet in milwaukee??? what a chew fest...hubba bubba for everyone!!!! Smayt should come too...
Master Rewinder
Member # 1904

Member Rated:
We can see who can blow the biggest bubble!!! [Big Grin] He He He...
Samurai Sweetie
Master Rewinder
Member # 1529

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Samurai Sweetie   Author's Homepage   Email Samurai Sweetie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was this one candy bar I remember eating, and I remember it 'cause it was like a "You've been good" thing, my parents never bought candy regularly, only on "Special" ocassions, well, it was called the "Big Bopper", it was like a 6 inch stick of peanut butter filling(like reeses filling) and was covered in chocolate, and I think it had also that crispy kind of stuff in it too, maybe someone else remembers it?, it came in a silver package, and the name was in neon type lettering, orange surrounded by I think hot pink [Confused]

I remember it was very yummy [Razz]

Posts: 186 | From: Lookout Mountain Road | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaymi
Master Rewinder
Member # 1434

Member Rated:
Chew a whole pack at one time and the bubble should blow out and cover your head...LOL [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home