iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Let's play Truth or Dare..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Let's play Truth or Dare..
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we should play a more interesting game...like Truth or Dare, since we can't see each other, we will have to trust each other-but we could dare each other to maybe go check out a dumb website on something, or go talk to a chat room of people, or something dumb..use your imagination, and the truth part...you can ask anyone on here "anything"..because you all know that there are things that you all want to know about each other and are afraid to ask.... how about it?

I will start....

Devo...Truth??? Have you ever meet a member of Devo, or gone to a concert and wore a red funky hat????

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh...I made a new rule..anyone can truth or dare anyone at any time, you don't have to wait a turn, just do it!
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Isis, that is not the truth unfortunately. I have done many dumb things, but I have never met any member of DEVO but I do want to own the hat. Trying not to get it from a website, the search means more to me than the easy stuff.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Devo-I wish you much luck in your quest for red funky hats....now you have to play Truth or Dare, with someone else.....
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Ok I have never been good at this game.

JLP Truth??? You pick your movies of the day from your collection at home?

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goonie_girl
Master Rewinder
Member # 1530

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for goonie_girl   Email goonie_girl       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
truth or dare! hehehehe, fun stuff. now i'll be wondering who i can dare to do something....hehehe. [Wink]
Posts: 160 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
That's a great question, I was wondering it myself.

I love this game, has anyone played it for real??

mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devo hats!!! I had an 80s party over the summer and went crazy lookin for those hats. and,no, I never found em. Not even eBay!!!!
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once...I guess I was about 21...I REALLY needed money. I asked one of my friends for $10 and he said "No", even though he had money. I said "I'll walk home without my pants if you give me the $10". So I walked home in a shirt, a pair of underwear, socks and boots...and you know what??? No one even looked twice!!!!(It was 10 o'clock at night and I live in NY...so I guess nothin shocks nobody anymore.) That is probably my stupidest dare. I used to do anything on a dare. Im older now, so maybe not so much.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Well, I dare you to do it now, but at 10am, instead of 10pm. Hehehe. Go for it, and see if anyone notices now???
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ran outside naked once....on a dare of course. I don't play it anymore. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
I'll run naked through the streets if Ali goes with me. C'mon, you've already done it ONCE!!!! No big deal!
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I have a great dare for Devo and Mamamia.....
Since your both in NYC and the parade is coming up.

I dare Devo, to stand in the crowd, somewhere that it's possible for us to see him, and hold up a sign that says "We are Devo", we will know it's you then for sure!! No doubt.

Mamamia you could be there in your underwear, and have a sign saying "I like my peaches in a can"! We would know it was you too..hehehehe.

You guys can get to a place that you could get on tv, and all of us around the world would tune in for that! Right?

I am just being silly, hopefully everyone read the previous post on this subject, and knows what I am talking about.

My money is on mamamia!

goonie_girl
Master Rewinder
Member # 1530

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for goonie_girl   Email goonie_girl       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'll watch the parade to see that silly sight. lol. rock on you guys.
Posts: 160 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
I was actually in California during the parade. oh well. we'll just have to think of something else I can show up pants-less to.Maybe the dropping of the New years eve ball.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home