iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » what's that film with the pumpkin head guy?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what's that film with the pumpkin head guy?
leonardstiggs
Rewind Curious
Member # 2111

- posted      Profile for leonardstiggs   Author's Homepage   Email leonardstiggs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What was that mid 80's horror/comedy film?
All I can remember is a maniac killing people (possibly at a high school) with a pumpkin on his head as a disguise. I also remember a naked girl being fed into a waste disposal chute, and something about The Lawnmower Killer? Was this real or just an amalgamation of other movies?

Posts: 1 | From: uk | Registered: Nov 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

The name of the movie is Pumpkinhead, it did have a sequel if I recall correctly. Not great movies, but not that bad.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sam hain2
Rewind Maestro
Member # 1964

- posted      Profile for sam hain2   Email sam hain2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't think it was Pumpkinhead. Pumpkinhead took place out in the woods not in a high school.
Posts: 999 | From: Bismarck, ND | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Sam you are correct, I didn't read that much into what the post said, and just took it for granted.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
djcsuperstar
Master Rewinder
Member # 723

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for djcsuperstar   Author's Homepage   Email djcsuperstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, you ain't imagining it...Pumpkinheaded lawnmower killer, yeah, that would be the movie WACKO. It was made in 1981 and features George Kennedy and Andrew Dice Clay, among others.

Hehe, I actually have this on VHS. Kinda makes me wanna break it out again after all these years.

Posts: 146 | From: Pluto | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home