iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » The Money Pit

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Money Pit
cheekymonkey1975
Rewind Curious
Member # 2100

- posted      Profile for cheekymonkey1975   Email cheekymonkey1975       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello!

Wonder if anyone can help. I'm after a special present for my sister-in-law who is a massive fan of The Money Pit. Does anyone know who sang the theme or where I can get a copy of the soundtrack? I've looked all over the net but no joy so I'm hoping to pick your brains.

I think the theme was called 'The Heart is so Willing' but I have no idea of who sang it. Catchy though....

If you can help then that would be fab. [Smile]

Posts: 3 | Registered: Nov 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi! Welcome to the board! The song you are looking for is called The Heart Is Willing by Steven Bishop. As far as I know the soundtrack is not available. Sorry.
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cheekymonkey1975
Rewind Curious
Member # 2100

- posted      Profile for cheekymonkey1975   Email cheekymonkey1975       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi.

Thanks for that. This is the furthest I have got! Does anyone know if this song is on any cd?? I'd really love to give her this for Christmas - it would make her day. [Smile]

Posts: 3 | Registered: Nov 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I looked on CDNow and couldn't find anything. [Frown] Maybe it can be downloaded somewhere. Other than that I'm not sure how else I can help you.
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Banshee
Master Rewinder
Member # 1829

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Banshee   Email Banshee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, had a couple of minutes to spare and couldn't find it on any of Stephen Bishops CDs but using Google I came across this - it might be useful.
Posts: 125 | From: Surrey, U.K. | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you searched through Amazon or Ebay?
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cheekymonkey1975
Rewind Curious
Member # 2100

Wow! That's fantastic!

jlp937, I'm planning to look on e-bay tonight but the link Banshee posted is probably going to do it. Thank you very much! [Big Grin]

Ali_with_an_i, thanks for your help too. I'm impressed with this forum and I only registered last night.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home