iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » It takes Two!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It takes Two!
chickofthe80
Rewinder
Member # 1934

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for chickofthe80   Email chickofthe80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone rememeber this movie where George Newburn (Travis) the guy from Father of the Bride (Groom) is going to get married and goes to buy his dream car a Ferrari I think and goes on a wild adventure?? Does anyone like this movie??
Posts: 46 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved George Newbern in Father of the Bride and Switching Channels. I think the only part of It Takes Two that I have seen is when he is in the car and it is night out. That is the only thing I remember about it.
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i remember this movie, but not much. i remember a scene where there is a burrito in a microwave, about to explode or something?
i like george in adventures in babysitting in the college party scene. what a good looking man.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is one movie I completely forgot about. I know I had a copy years ago, which I still hold faint hope that I will find it among my things.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home