iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Let's try something new... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Let's try something new...
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you guys ever play the Planet Hollywood game??
Well, we could make up our own version...like name all the movies you can think of by one person, and we can go back and forth naming movies they were in, until we can't think of any more, then we can start a new name of an actor: So, I know there's alot of people who like John Cusak, so let's start with him, k? ( and it doesn't have to be from the 80's, but the actor had to have started out then)

Here's mine:
Weird Science

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TKO
Contains 0.2% of Rewind Riboflavin
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Isis, sorry but I don't remember Cusack in 'Weird Science' or is it that I don't get this game?
Anyway, here's mine: 'Serendipity' not 80's but I have something with this movie... [Razz]

Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't remember him in Weird Science either??? But my movie that he was in is Grosse Pointe Blank.
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your right, I am a dummy, I thought Anthony Michael Hall/and him....- it's "Sixteen Candles", see I started him, because I knew others liked him, and I knew he's been in a bunch of 80's movies, but not Weird Science...oops!
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again not 80s but his best by a mile - High Fidelity.
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
better off dead

love it, love it.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of his that is destined to a classic: Identity. I absolutely loved this film.
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chickofthe80
Rewinder
Member # 1934

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for chickofthe80   Email chickofthe80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The movie "Class" he had a brief role with Andrew MCarthy I loved this movie!!! It is also available on DVD!
Posts: 46 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RiverPhoenix4life
Rewind Maestro
Member # 1719

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for RiverPhoenix4life   Email RiverPhoenix4life   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Sure Thing

Tootles! [Wink]

Posts: 754 | From: Orange County CA | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Conair-I am pretty sure he was in it.
Rindiegh11
Rewinder
Member # 1806

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Rindiegh11     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My personal fav (along with High Fidelity)
Say Anything... [Big Grin]

PS. Does anyone know if there is any truth to the rumor that he is dating Britany Spears? Say it ain't so!! [Eek!]

Posts: 36 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Grosse Pointe Blank
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot Pursuit. No one talks about this one.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Being John Malkovich

We are DEVO, and yes Hi Fidelity was his best movie (acting wise anyway)

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaymi
Master Rewinder
Member # 1434

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jaymi   Email Jaymi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TAPEHEADS
Posts: 348 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
The Grifters-with Angelica Huston and Annette Benning
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

City Hall.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RiverPhoenix4life
Rewind Maestro
Member # 1719

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for RiverPhoenix4life   Email RiverPhoenix4life   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hate to even mention it, but American Sweethearts...eek, that's embarrassing. [Eek!]

Tootles! [Wink]

Posts: 754 | From: Orange County CA | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Let's try someone else,one of my personal favs:
Rob Lowe= About Last Night

Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stephen king's the stand
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he was in "Class" too. are we allowed to do that? (he looked really good in that bra and panty combo I must say!)
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deathbystereo80
Rewind Guru
Member # 2005

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for deathbystereo80   Email deathbystereo80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Youngblood
Posts: 562 | From: Santa Carla | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hotel New Hampshire
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Masquerade
RiverPhoenix4life
Rewind Maestro
Member # 1719

Member Rated:
Austin Powers...I must confess that I'm in love w/ this one.

Tootles! [Wink]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home