iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Sodastream

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sodastream
thebazman
Master Rewinder
Member # 1741

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for thebazman   Author's Homepage   Email thebazman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone else remember this craze, i loved it. Not because it was easy or tasted good, but it was just fun, to make the drink yourself, and put it into the machine and watch it fizz your drink, ah how excellent.

anyone else remember this?

Barrie

Posts: 142 | From: Scotland | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rose
Master Rewinder
Member # 2033

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rose   Email Rose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do. We had this store here in washington that one of those machines where you could make your own soda. It was pretty cool. It even tasted better than the soda you bought in cans because it was all fresh ingredients. Unfortunately they closed the chain of stores it was in and no one else had it. Thanks for the memory bazman [Smile]
Posts: 150 | From: Lakewood, WA | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FontanaG
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1673

- posted      Profile for FontanaG   Author's Homepage   Email FontanaG       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure if this is what your talking about but in Fontana we have a Pharmacy that still has a soda shop in it with stools and they make Cherry Coke like back in them old days.
Posts: 59 | From: FontanaCA | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sounds cool bazman. They always had cool stuff in the 80s. Now days it's only video games. No more inventive and interesting ideas to keep folks busy.
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessica Rabbit 2 Russian Rabbit
Master Rewinder
Member # 1904

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessica Rabbit 2 Russian Rabbit   Email Jessica Rabbit 2 Russian Rabbit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember Soda stream, They did'nt taste very nice at all... But i used to fancy one of the boys on the soda stream adverts!

I even taped the advert and ive still got the tape... SAD I KNOW!!!

But Soda streams were cool! [Wink]

Posts: 317 | From: South East London England | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MONSOON
Master Rewinder
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for MONSOON   Email MONSOON   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love doing this to torture you guys. Guess what I found on Ebay. Yep you got it Soda Stream stuff. And for you guys across the pond its in your backyard.
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?query=Soda+stream&ht=1&sosortproperty=1&from=R10&BasicSearch=

Enjoy! [Big Grin]

Posts: 264 | From: Bainbridge , GA | Registered: Jan 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home