iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » "The" #1 couple of 80's movies. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: "The" #1 couple of 80's movies.
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was wondering what everyone thinks is the best couple to appear in an 80's movie. i.e.Molly Ringwald and Andrew McCarthy. I know it's not in real life, but look like they were made for each other on screen.
Posts: 4297 | From: Tuff Turf Academy | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deathbystereo80
Rewind Guru
Member # 2005

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for deathbystereo80   Email deathbystereo80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best "couple"?
Corey Haim and Corey Feldmann! [Big Grin]

Posts: 562 | From: Santa Carla | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaymi
Master Rewinder
Member # 1434

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jaymi   Email Jaymi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John Cusack and Diane Franklin....That was a good mix....Better Off Dead
Posts: 348 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rindiegh11
Rewinder
Member # 1806

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Rindiegh11     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lloyd & Diane from Say Anything...
Harry & Sally from When Harry Met Sally

Posts: 36 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i

Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with deathbystereo, The Coreys are #1!!!! [Razz]
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

33 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for me, it was nicolas cage and deborah foreman (randy and julie) in valley girl.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 33  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Randy and Julie too. But, I liked Matt Dillion and Cindy Fisher in the movie Liar's Moon.
I just thought they were so made for each other, and they seemed like real people. It is a great movie..if you haven't seen it, I totally recommend it.

Posts: 13420 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goonie_girl
Master Rewinder
Member # 1530

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for goonie_girl   Email goonie_girl       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehe. the two corey's are deffinately up there! i think that bender and claire from the breakfast club were the best couple.
Posts: 160 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RiverPhoenix4life
Rewind Maestro
Member # 1719

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for RiverPhoenix4life   Email RiverPhoenix4life   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
C. Thomas Howell and Lori loughlin in Secreat Admirer
and...
Meredith Salenger and Corey Feldman in Dream A Little Dream

Posts: 754 | From: Orange County CA | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about Demi Moore and Rob Lowe in About Last Night... That movie rocked. Everytime I watch that film I feel like they are totally in love with each other. I think Rob Lowe said that that film was one of his favorites to do.
Posts: 5232 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahhahahaha! Corey & Corey! Thats funny. I think if I ever saw one of them walking down the street without the other one I would be floored.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chickofthe80
Rewinder
Member # 1934

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for chickofthe80   Email chickofthe80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked Cant Buy me love with Patrick Dempsey and Amanda Peterson also knows as Cindy & Ronald
Posts: 46 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

best couple huh?

Jake Ryan and Samantha Baker.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4151 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Devo,

I would have to disagree...I think the best couple is definitely Farmer Ted and Carolyn or better yet, Marlene and The Donger [Big Grin] !! Just kidding! Sam + Jake forever!!

Posts: 2220 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lea Thompson and Howard the Duck. Not! I think the sexual tension in one scene between her and the duck might be one of the more disturbing elements in 80's movies.
Posts: 4297 | From: Tuff Turf Academy | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deathbystereo80
Rewind Guru
Member # 2005

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for deathbystereo80   Email deathbystereo80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about Rocky and Adriaaaaaaaaan [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 562 | From: Santa Carla | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Thanks Cindy, I haven't seen you here in a while, good to see that everyone is around. Marlene and the Donger, that should have been my pick.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4151 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i

Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm changing mine to Louis Skolnick and Betty Childs. [Smile]
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
Devolution here,

Ali, that is a fantastic one too.

I raise you Jason Melon and Valerie!!

We are DEVO

Ali_with_an_i

Member # 27

Member Rated:
Ahhh very good Devo.

Now top this one.

Alice Cable and Dr.Allec Holland

Swan
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 2051

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Swan   Email Swan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan? They were together, what, 2 or 3 times? [Roll Eyes]

a close second (to me, anyway) would have to be Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey. [Smile]

Posts: 22 | From: japan | Registered: Nov 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
Devolution here,

Alright Alright Ali.

JoBeth Williams and Craig T Nelson

We are DEVO

Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

33 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like stephanie zinone & michael carrington (grease 2).

or.. terry griffith & rick morehouse [Big Grin]

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 33  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
Devolution here,

Ronnie, you rock!!!

Those are two of the best picks I have seen in a while.

We are DEVO

Ali_with_an_i

Member # 27

Member Rated:
Pee-wee and Wendy.

(not pee-wee herman)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Watch your favorite 80s movies for FREE and you'll be supporting this site! There's no catch! Please just click and sign up.
Amazon want you to try their service for 30 days and will donate to us every time someone does. Thank you for supporting us!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home