iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Most wigged out 80s actor (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Most wigged out 80s actor
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who scared you the most in 80s films? The most wigged out character that comes to mind for me is Vincent Schiavelli. He was in Better Off Dead, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Night Shift, and Ghost. Who really freaked you out from 80s films?

P.S. also the guy that was in The Hills Have Eyes and Weird Science that was bald.

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TKO
Contains 0.2% of Rewind Riboflavin
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anne Ramsey, from 'Goonies' & 'Deadly Friend'.
That woman really gave me the creeps. [Eek!]

Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh that is so true about Anne Ramsey.
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
starlawill
Rewinder
Member # 1139

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for starlawill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the guy in aliens, where the alien comes out of his stomach. to this day, i cannot see that guy in another movie i get creeped out. that whole scene freaked me out.
jeff goldblum freaks me out too because of the fly.

Posts: 48 | From: new york | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RiverPhoenix4life
Rewind Maestro
Member # 1719

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for RiverPhoenix4life   Email RiverPhoenix4life   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crispin Glover in Rivers Edge. Chills, chills... [Eek!]

Tootles! [Wink]

Posts: 754 | From: Orange County CA | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddie Wilson
Rewind Guru
Member # 169

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Eddie Wilson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jack Nicholson in the "The Shining"

Jeff Kober in "The First Power"

they were totally scary.

Posts: 711 | From: Fort Worth, Texas, USA | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RiverPhoenix4life
Rewind Maestro
Member # 1719

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for RiverPhoenix4life   Email RiverPhoenix4life   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, Jack Nicholson...that's a good one. Rented the shining for tomorrow, tis a good thing I don't have a shcool on Sat, cuz I'll never be able to sleep after I watch it. [Eek!]

Tootles! [Wink]

Posts: 754 | From: Orange County CA | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sam hain2
Rewind Maestro
Member # 1964

- posted      Profile for sam hain2   Email sam hain2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RiverPhoenix4life:
Crispin Glover in Rivers Edge. Chills, chills... [Eek!]

Tootles! [Wink]

that was the first one who popped into my mind too
Posts: 999 | From: Bismarck, ND | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RiverPhoenix4life
Rewind Maestro
Member # 1719

Member Rated:
Like I said Sam, great minds think alike. lol. [Big Grin]

Tootles! [Wink]

sam hain2
Rewind Maestro
Member # 1964

- posted      Profile for sam hain2   Email sam hain2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes we do!!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 999 | From: Bismarck, ND | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
richard_grieco
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1054

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for richard_grieco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yahoo Serious.
Posts: 27 | From: Sactomento, Californey | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lostboy84
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 2045

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for lostboy84   Author's Homepage   Email lostboy84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yahoo serious is the man.young einstien was...um...clever...and...original, yeah original...ok so it sorta sucked, but he still ruled back then, even though hes hunting camels for bounty in austrailia now
Posts: 15 | From: pa | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smayt Shatner
Rewind Shaft -Can u dig it?
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Smayt Shatner   Email Smayt Shatner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ronald Mc-f*#*in Donald. Scary burger eatin' child catcher.
''We're lovin' it'' er no we are actually running in the opposite direction to you,you stripy trousered gangly freak. [Eek!]

Posts: 1201 | From: under everyone's bed...watching and waiting. | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malachi-in Children of the Corn-he was freaky looking-he was in Hot Moves too. I don't know his real name, never wanted too.. and the guy in the movie 10 to Midnight who ran around naked, killing people-that freaked me out.
Andrew Stevens in the movie The Seduction with Morgan Fairchild.
Wings Hauser- that played Ramrod in Vice Squad.
Barbara Steele in Silent Screm
Rutgar Hauer-sp??- In the Hitcher and Nighthawks
The kid in The Omen
The baby in Rosemary's Baby
Cujo
The clown that was in Poltergiest-under the bed
The vampire kid in Salem's Lot

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I goofed-the same guy who played Malachi was not in Hot Moves he was in Hardbodies, and he was creepy in that too.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL@ the clown that was in Poltergiest- under the bed !!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you just reminded me isis, that when i would watch poltergiest, i was so creeped out by zelda rubinstein (who plays tangina). but she didn't bother me in part 2 or in teen witch-*shrug*

also, the lady that TKO mentioned from deadly friend...she was creepy too.

and although he wasn't an actor (i think), the singer taco who sang puttin on the ritz, scared the you know what out of me in that video. i remember saying something about this a while back on this board and someone emailed me pictures of him to show me what he looks like these days. he's still a scary feller [Big Grin]
i can honestly remember the nightmares i had about that dude. [Eek!]

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
Isis--Malachi from Children of the Corn was played by Courtney Baines, he was also in Secret Admirer and Can't Buy me Love as Kenneth.
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I remember him in both of those movies- I knew he had been in other things, what happened to him? He freaked me out, he looks like he's related to Carrothead. Why would anyone name their son-Courtney- I think I would be happy with Malachi.
Rose
Master Rewinder
Member # 2033

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rose   Email Rose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The guy that played alongside of Dennis Quaid in Dreamscape, if you give me a minute I will find out his name........(jeopardy clock music)...

David Patrick Kelley, of course he is older now and not so maniacal looking..but he really played a that part well..

-

Posts: 150 | From: Lakewood, WA | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sam hain2
Rewind Maestro
Member # 1964

David Patrick Kelley also played Luther in 48 Hours and Luther leader of The Rogues in The Warriors. Once a psycho always a psycho i guess.
Rose
Master Rewinder
Member # 2033

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rose   Email Rose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, its a shame when actors get stereo-typed like that, but you never know..sometimes your just really good at playing what you are.????? Actually I bet he is probably a really nice guy... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 150 | From: Lakewood, WA | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was gonna say Crispin Glover but you guys beat me to it. He's supposedly very strange in real life....so its not all an act! Christopher Walken is freaky deaky too. My sister was walking down the street in Manhatten and he walked by her in a long black trench coat she said she got chills when he walked past and that it was like "walking past the devil". Now,I personally love Christopher,but I can see where he can be a little spooky.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Creepy wigged-out actors of the 80's?

Christopher Walken
Christopher Lloyd
James Woods
Joe Pesci
Bruce Dern
Jack Nicholson (though I love the guy!)
Crispin Glover
Richard Lynch, a great b-movie villain (click below)
http://officialrichardlynch.tripod.com/rlynch2.html

But the best of 'em all...DENNIS HOPPER!

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dennis Hopper is awesome. He was funny in My Science Project, even though he wasn't in it too much.

[ 14. November 2003, 13:10: Message edited by: Ali_with_an_i ]

Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home