iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Night Of the Comet DVD

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Night Of the Comet DVD
Rico
Rewind Curious
Member # 2042

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Rico   Email Rico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did Night of The comet Come out on dvd? Does anybody know? Where can you get it?
Posts: 10 | From: california | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SlickShoes
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1908

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for SlickShoes   Email SlickShoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the same company thats releasing this is the same that is releasing The Monster Squad DVD, from what I heard the company is really cheap and independent, and a couple of the already released DVDs have been a year late.
Posts: 16 | From: Jacksonville,Florida | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as far as i knew, both monster squad and night of the comet were both supposed to be available for sale yesterday (28th). but i haven't heard anything. too bad, because i was really looking forward to having them [Frown]
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SlickShoes
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1908

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for SlickShoes   Email SlickShoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im not sure about them not being available, Ive heard from a few people they called around and went to try and reserve or buy one and they told them it was unavailable.

I really think they should release alot of the 80s movies with more special features.

Posts: 16 | From: Jacksonville,Florida | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OWLkaholic
Senior Rewinder
Member # 2027

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for OWLkaholic   Email OWLkaholic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somebody is gettin them because there is one on EBay right now and its not the first one the same seller has sold. The last one went for 45 Dollars
Posts: 51 | From: The Great Midwest | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's the url of the auction? I can't find any copies of Night of the Comet DVD on eBay.
Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OWLkaholic
Senior Rewinder
Member # 2027

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for OWLkaholic   Email OWLkaholic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its Item Number is 3358792988
The person selling them is trying to pass them off as out of print even though they have just started producing them.

Posts: 51 | From: The Great Midwest | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeez, how blatently bootlegged are those DVDs! I can't believe they've gotten away with selling those copies for so long.
Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SlickShoes
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1908

Rate Member
I dont trust anything on ebay. I dont know what it is and that guys buyers comment list is probably made up of all his friends.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home