iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Flowers In The Attic --> PG-13 or R rated? Please help!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Flowers In The Attic --> PG-13 or R rated? Please help!
Rock Cocaine
Rewind Curious
Member # 1567

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Rock Cocaine   Email Rock Cocaine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The other day I was looking for the Flowers In The Attic movie, preferably on DVD. I found 2 different ratings from 4 different store websites. Best Buy & Circuit City had the movie rated PG-13 and Hastings & K-Mart had it rated R.
This is what I was told when I called each store: Best Buy said I could only get the R rated version on VHS if I special ordered it from their website, Circuit City & K-Mart had no clue of anything, and Hastings said I could get the R rated version for both the DVD & VHS if I special ordered them from their website.
Long story short, is there really an R rated Flowers In The Attic movie or is the world stuck with PG-13?

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karl thomasson
Senior Rewinder
Member # 2023

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for karl thomasson   Email karl thomasson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Usually with a movie if the rating is higher then PG-13. Then the DVD or VHS is a special edition, producers cut, directors cut, are just some of the names of movies that are rated R and higher.

If trying to find the movie on a online store site, you will most likely to find different listings for both DVD and VHS. And it is a pain in the butt to go through all the listings for one certain movie you are looking for

Posts: 61 | From: bluff city, tennessee | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rose
Master Rewinder
Member # 2033

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rose   Email Rose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, Flowers in the Attic..I havent seen that movie in dogs age..I wonder why they would have 2 ratings on it, I didnt think it was that bad. Hmmm..maybe I should watch it again [Eek!]
Posts: 150 | From: Lakewood, WA | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home