iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Repo Man

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Repo Man
I used to fancy Molly Ringwald
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1884

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for I used to fancy Molly Ringwald   Email I used to fancy Molly Ringwald   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got this movie on DVD from Tower Records...God I love this movie!. I must be the only person who has loved every movie Emilio Estevez has been in and that includes the films he directed like Wisdom and That Was Then This Is Now.

The only movie I havn`t seen is X Rated, it came out a couple of years ago with Charlie Sheen, anyone seen it??

Posts: 67 | From: London,Uk | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smayt Shatner
Rewind Shaft -Can u dig it?
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Smayt Shatner   Email Smayt Shatner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've just gotta say dude, that I love THAT WAS THEN THIS IS NOW with Emilio in. It's my fave film of his.I think it's an excellent movie and it's nice to see it get a mention here.
Posts: 1201 | From: under everyone's bed...watching and waiting. | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noikz
Master Rewinder
Member # 1000

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for noikz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a fan of Emilio too. I recently picked up "Dollar for the Dead" on DVD. Its a tribute to the Sergio Leone westerns.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0172341/

You should check it out if you haven't already. [Smile]

Posts: 239 | From: Cheshire, UK | Registered: Feb 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RiverPhoenix4life
Rewind Maestro
Member # 1719

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for RiverPhoenix4life   Email RiverPhoenix4life   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love Emilio aswell! That Was Then This Is now was a pretty good flick. Not my fav S.E. Hinton adaption(that honor goes to the Outsiders), but still a great story and cast. X Rated is decent, definitely worth a watch, just as long as your not easily offended.

Tootles! [Wink]

Posts: 754 | From: Orange County CA | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rose
Master Rewinder
Member # 2033

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rose   Email Rose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Emilio in Repo Man. He is an absolute nutcase. I really liked him in Young Guns too. He may be one of the most underrated actors of his time. I saw Charlie Sheen this weekend in Scary Movie 3 and I wondered what happened to his personality. Gosh, I hope he isnt like on drugs or something. I never saw the movie X-rated, but would be interested in seeing it. Now I want to watch Repo Man, lol. I will have to find it somewhere to rent it, I know its still out there.
Posts: 150 | From: Lakewood, WA | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home