iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » I am soooo desperate

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I am soooo desperate
mammamaria
Rewind Curious
Member # 2008

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for mammamaria   Email mammamaria   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw this movie when I was 7 or eight. I am looking for the name of it and hope someone here might now it. It is a musical about The Wolf and the seven kids. It is kind of like a theater style movie with people dressed up like different animals. The wolf steels the kids and the mom and the last kid go searching for the. The music is very typical of eightys music and I think ther most famous song on it was the song the Goat mom sang to her children. Here is the fraze i remember: "mommy's home now you can open the door, don't be afraid now not anymore, mommy's home ...." If any of you know what I am talking about please let me know, I love this movie and have been searching for 5 og 6 years now.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shaz
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1886

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for shaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

Is it The Wolf and the Seven Little Goats, or
The Seven Kids, or
One Mother, Seven Children and A Fair Child?

Hope that helps

shaz x

Posts: 74 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home